New Gears Vs Evo... for real????

krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
Finally got one of the new gears by defeating the War God in The Snowy Peak! Right after my first kill, the War God dropped me the Breastplate of the War God! YAY!!!

But wait... I need 18 Demon Lord's Hearts, 12 Demon Lord's Soulshards and 35 Jade Goat Pendents only for the first evo!!! Really???? And all these reagents to gain a small 37 GS over my Lava Breastplate!!!

Is it a joke? A bug? I don't understand the interest to get those those gears if it's so hard to evolve...

PS: Is anyone with a huge stack of gems have maxed any of those new gears? I'm curious to know the ammount of reagents needed for the second and final evo
Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android

Comments

• shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    Finally got one of the new gears by defeating the War God in The Snowy Peak! Right after my first kill, the War God dropped me the Breastplate of the War God! YAY!!!

But wait... I need 18 Demon Lord's Hearts, 12 Demon Lord's Soulshards and 35 Jade Goat Pendents only for the first evo!!! Really???? And all these reagents to gain a small 37 GS over my Lava Breastplate!!!

Is it a joke? A bug? I don't understand the interest to get those those gears if it's so hard to evolve...

PS: Is anyone with a huge stack of gems have maxed any of those new gears? I'm curious to know the ammount of reagents needed for the second and final evo

Snowy peak?what is that?seasonal event?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Snowy peak?what is that?seasonal event?

Coming with today's update , well , think it will be today for Android platform
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    Coming with today's update , well , think it will be today for Android platform

Yeah lets hope so. Handles said in the faq/announcement section that they is a new dungeon and boss..maybe it already time to fight the one and only mawzok'kahl..
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    For second and third evo you need the same amount of reagents.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    For second and third evo you need the same amount of reagents.

Thanks for the info! In other words, we need 432 DL Heart, 288 DL Shards & 840 JG Pendent to max the whole set.... that,s just crazy
  • C00PC00P Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks for the info! In other words, we need 432 DL Heart, 288 DL Shards & 840 JG Pendent to max the whole set.... that,s just crazy

Suggested GS for Snowy Peak is 18,000
  • LorenzLorenz Registered Users 13 Posts

Thanks krok, you made me realize it's just time to find a new hobby :D
  • qya23vqya23v Registered Users 6 Posts
    i play the game from year.. . And it is Best joke everythin. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Suggested gs to snowy peak... 18000 gs??? another Best joke ever hahaahahhahaahhhahahhhahahaahhaahhahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahhahhahaahahahhahahahaahahaahajahahahahaahaha Ultrasceptile would laught his a.s.s. Of i he have had stayed

With us till today.. . ( sorry for bad English.)))
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Really???
    You don't need 18k gs for war god.
    You just need proper runes.
    And it's a lot faster than demon prince.
    The only problem is that you need 16 tokens and even if you get some gold items are pretty much useless.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well the whole purpose of this new set is obviously to keep the end game top players busy. So they should have a freaking hard time to get that top spot on gs ladder. The gear is not meant for every other player and therefore do not give any other advantage then the small extra gs that no matter how small still is enough to get you out of the pack and to the top spot.

So with other words if you are not in that category and care about beeing the best in that ladder, then you should pretty much stay away from this new set.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yup, new content is for d.ick measuring...that's all. so bored with this game - G LU really doesn't have a clue.

And most of those top guys have boatloads of gems still - so this content is almost exclusively for them.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Really???
    You don't need 18k gs for war god.
    You just need proper runes.
    And it's a lot faster than demon prince.
    The only problem is that you need 16 tokens and even if you get some gold items are pretty much useless.

Correct! I can beat that War God with less than 17k GS (fastest kill is 2:00)
    Here's a small video of me killing that War God with Monk (not my best shot for sure but no pots used)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9YQU3CtI9E