Hiya GLU guys, sorry to bother you ....again

Hi, I know you guys are extremely busy making lots of money from Kim Kardashian: Hollywood , DINER DASH and others, but that pesky accessing network pop up is back, and it is almost always followed by the dreaded Network error message. Was hoping maybe you could take some of that gem money and maybe buy a server or two if a hardware prob, or pay some overtime if a dev issue. I know , I know, it's crazy talk, but just an idea.

love as always,

firth
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    The game is close to unplayable. If you do happen to get in, when you try to do something it goes into the network access routine. Mebbe lease a little more server space for this game? Or stop scourge invasion - which is when the errors are at their worst.
    On another note, shout out to Experienced. You guyz are the top guild in the game and everyone knows it. Much respect to you all for all the grinding you do. No, you will never get a top 3 against the guilds running mods, but your grit and determination to be a clean guild that is competitive is admired by a lot of us.
    now where is my invite? Lol, jk, keep it up guyz and grillz!!
    Love,
    not Firth
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Dear Firth,
    Thank you for your recommendations as they will certainly be taken under advisement.
    Yours Truly,
    Gluadmin
  • C00PC00P Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thank you for expressing our concerns Firth & Annon. The accessing network messages and the arena hacks do put a bit of a damper on the entertainment. I keep contemplating a purchase to get the VIP items. Unfortunately, I can't see myself spending money, until the game runs better.
    C00P wrote: »
    Thank you for expressing our concerns Firth & Annon. The accessing network messages and the arena hacks do put a bit of a damper on the entertainment. I keep contemplating a purchase to get the VIP items. Unfortunately, I can't see myself spending money, until the game runs better.

Well, I go to redeem my tourney rewards and I get the accessing network flashing message. Then, I get a data error message. Now, I received no gold offerings from the tourney. This is a little frustrating.........
    Same same but different for me....I was spinning 10 gold, got the dreaded acess error, it said retry, I clicked it and poof!! Took 900 gems but gave me nothing. I opened a ticket 1/3/15 but have not heard from anyone. Yu know how log I had to save for 900 gems?! Still make me wanna just puke when I think about it!!
    annon wrote: »
    Same same but different for me....I was spinning 10 gold, got the dreaded acess error, it said retry, I clicked it and poof!! Took 900 gems but gave me nothing. I opened a ticket 1/3/15 but have not heard from anyone. Yu know how log I had to save for 900 gems?! Still make me wanna just puke when I think about it!!

Sorry to hear that Annon. I do have a sad story from last week. I was selling off my offering items and the game started acting up. I had a Flame Wand of the Blaze Lord leveled up, waiting on me to hit lvl 58 (currently on 57). It disappeared when I backed out and went back into the game. I know I didn't sell it, but I'm wondering the if the network issues had me sell it on accident. I placed a ticket last week, but I have not received any response. I am really sorry to hear about your 900 gems, that's horrible.
    Annon/Firth,

My account got screwy. I received a network error and now my game won't get past the login screen. I've tried deleting the app and redownloading. Also, setting up my google account again. Nothing seems to work. I haven't been able to log in for the past few hours.
    C00p, look around these forums to see if any help is avail. Only look at stuff from moderators, some of the other stuff is silly. We really need you back! Best of luck bro!!!
    C00p, try this: go into settings, then tap apps, then tap ew3, then scroll to where you can clear cache. Tap clear cache, then launch the game. Hope this works 《fingers crossed》. I will see you in game if it does!
    annon wrote: »
    C00p, try this: go into settings, then tap apps, then tap ew3, then scroll to where you can clear cache. Tap clear cache, then launch the game. Hope this works 《fingers crossed》. I will see you in game if it does!

Thanks Annon. I tried clearing cache, no good. I tried deleting the cache, then app, and reinstalling, no good. I finally tried doing a factory reset on my tablet, and it did not work. I don't know what else to try....
  • bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Ffs coop you no I was just talking about you bro saying we fought in PvP and didn't no we was in the same guild lol oh well. Any way back to your serious issue they gone and lost or blocked your account, sorry bro send a ticket. But be ready for a long wait. 3/4 weeks maybe guldamin can speed it up if firth asks nicely. Its happened to me twice for no reason.
    Ok...it sounded good so I passed it on. I am not a geek guy. Wanna know how to clean a window with no streaks? Which is better, dog or cat? Or how to catch a largemouth bass? Then I am your guy. Really hope you get on soon bro!
  • hakim2108hakim2108 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can not enter the game after updating. Ewa 3 stopped giving error