Comments

• jamestitianjamestitian Registered Users 4 Posts
    all this using unlimited health too.
    hack6.jpg
    hack5.jpg
    hack4.jpg

hack3.jpghack2.jpghack1.jpg
  • Sprite1502Sprite1502 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Today and yesterday I report 3-4 hackers and nothing no one GLU master read this forum I think. Now I have 2 more hackers. First is nickname FolladorxD when we was 2:2 in arena he use unlimited health. Second is nickname shizoka18 he use health regeneration
  • osirisosiris Registered Users 9 Posts
    The whole guild wolfpack should banned, everybody knows that, there are only hackers like blackvenom.
    Every fair player sholud leave such kind of guilds.
    And glu should every guild bann with cheater in it.
  • osirisosiris Registered Users 9 Posts
    This kind of mods are running since the beginning of that game, you can find this videos in youtube. I have also seen it ^^.
  • petargarkovpetargarkov Registered Users 9 Posts
    FANZI mana hack
  • Sumit97Sumit97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Another one masteryurik.
    Glu how many hackers you have.
    Lsdxwpxlsd is also same as masteryurik
  • YuLYuL Registered Users 15 Posts
    YbWb - use of skills without rollback.
    http://vk.com/id97342316

http://vk.com/video10071714_171133487?z=video10071714_171133487%2Falbum10071714

Доказательства железобетонные. Посмотрим как админы ГЛУ относятся к своей работе и реально ли наказывают таких петухов.
  • BarbarCBarbarC Registered Users 1 Posts
    My nick is barbarc, other players used special attacks repeatedly with no cooldown

VlYzXn.jpg

nArNm0.jpg
  • madaratobimadaratobi Registered Users 10 Posts
    I HAVE A COMPLAIN FOR PULLING OF NOTIFICATION BAR! IF THEY PULL THE NOTIFICATION BAR THE GAME WILL PAUSE IN ARENA! Hey GLU, FIX THAT BUGS!, IF U DONT FIX THAT WELL UR DEVELOPER OR THE DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME IS NOOB!
    Fix that ASAP!
  • PEPUSPEPUS Registered Users 36 Posts
    Another f*** hacker infinity life etc etc etc...

[IMG][/img]96d67c389682088.jpg
  • MacrosSKMacrosSK Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey there, another cheater on board "Frenzm", using skills w/o cooldown and mana spending
  • Justice_for_allJustice_for_all Registered Users 3 Posts
    For players in Alfa. Learn to play fairly. All your results on arena and in tournaments for 60% are the result of using the crystals received by bugs. As you do it - know everybody. So don't soar our brains about a fair play and straight arms.
    Avigor is with mana hack
    kynde wrote: »
    !!!!!ATTENTION!!!!! "CREATORS OF ETERNITY WARRIORS 3"... There is a new hack that you need to fix, its called "the unlimited energy hack" please fix this problem, and ban the cheaters that use it. I even got a list of cheaters for you.

***FOR ALL THE NON-CHEATERS***

I found another cheater (thats using "the unlimited energy hack"), heres who i've found so far...
    (remember these names are case sensitive)

CHEATERS
    Khalid3d
    BjkErdL
    JaBzEM
    ImRevoluTion
    Khalid3d
    hh9999999
    Avigor

(and ill start taking screenshots for proof)

******Non-cheaters please help me add names to this list!!!!******

Hopefully the creators of EW3 read this post and ban these cheaters!

this is posted before more of 10 days , why hacers in this "black list'' aren't have ban?
  • kyndekynde Registered Users 11 Posts
    !!!!!ATTENTION!!!!! "CREATORS OF ETERNITY WARRIORS 3"... There is a new hack that you need to fix, its called "the unlimited energy hack" please fix this problem, and ban the cheaters that use it. I even got a list of cheaters for you.

***FOR ALL THE NON-CHEATERS***

I found another cheater (thats using "the unlimited energy hack"), heres my new list (with screenshots as proof of cheating).

(remember these names are case sensitive)

CHEATERS
    http://imgur.com/dOIno3e
    http://imgur.com/2qSScJy

******Non-cheaters please help me add names to this list!!!!******

Hopefully the creators of EW3 read this post and ban these cheaters!
  • kyndekynde Registered Users 11 Posts
    this is posted before more of 10 days , why hacers in this "black list'' aren't have ban?

Yeah what he said!
    Fidodido777 is using hack in arena. unlimited energy with no cooldown on skills
    Dear GLU developers.
    When you will start punishing players who use bugs.
    The guild Alfa from last tournament received millions of crystals using game bugs. When you will start to ban players which having bought for example 1000 diamonds for real money, and then increased the amount of these diamonds by 100 times using bugs in game (idle mail or a mistake 1 on the arena). Look and check from where so many crystals at:
    Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Alberto
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.
    - many others........

II want that people played fair and didn't steal from you real money using such bugs.
    It kills a game process and people simply leave game in other projects.
    This business of your honor - to punish those who using bugs, hundreds of thousands crystals received by this way.
  • KPECTHbIuKPECTHbIu Registered Users 22 Posts
    Dear GLU developers.
    When you will start punishing players who use bugs.
    The guild Alfa from last tournament received millions of crystals using game bugs. When you will start to ban players which having bought for example 1000 diamonds for real money, and then increased the amount of these diamonds by 100 times using bugs in game (idle mail or a mistake 1 on the arena). Look and check from where so many crystals at:
    Rusalina
    Simvol
    Aksik
    Siamkills
    Dench
    Alberto
    Kvach
    Blessed1ad.
    - many others........

II want that people played fair and didn't steal from you real money using such bugs.
    It kills a game process and people simply leave game in other projects.
    This business of your honor - to punish those who using bugs, hundreds of thousands crystals received by this way.

idiot, Alberto has not played for a long time
  • AlbertosAlbertos Registered Users 44 Posts
    KPECTHbIu wrote: »
    idiot, Alberto has not played for a long time

Иди болт соси, пидарок читерный!
    Hackers arw so fast. I just found a player in arenavnamed DANCHOIVN With unlimited skills and health.
  • jamestitianjamestitian Registered Users 4 Posts
    http://110.imagebam.com/download/UrS-35wXOxA-jz3a5PfxQg/39058/390574714/hack9.jpg
    latest 4.0 hack
    undead and 7 thunder ball simultaneously
    full set of new equipment
    http://110.imagebam.com/download/UrS-35wXOxA-jz3a5PfxQg/39058/390574714/hack9.jpg
    latest 4.0 hack
    undead and 7 thunder ball simultaneously
    full set of new equipment

G.L.U administrators won't ban such *******s because they pay them a little and for it receive the indulgence from bans. And you will play the role of a meat in it to game for such people.
    закрой свою ебучую пасть!!!! Хули ты вылез черт ебанный.
    Завидуй сука молча, хуесос.... Пидрила конченная.
    KPECTHbIu wrote: »
    закрой свою ебучую пасть!!!! Хули ты вылез черт ебанный.
    Завидуй сука молча, хуесос.... Пидрила конченная.

Ты чего там пернул, дрочила виртуальная. Адрес давай. Поставлю тебя в нужную позу.
    Albertos wrote: »
    Ты чего там пернул, дрочила виртуальная. Адрес давай. Поставлю тебя в нужную позу.

Свой диктуй, уебанец!!!!
  • WaRGoDJSKWaRGoDJSK Registered Users 5 Posts
    Плюхbk (bk is superscripted) is a cheater in the arena. The cheater just curtain-pulls from the beginning to win by a damage of 1.
    Thexboss is still using hack. Why dont you stop him glu. Either pm him that you should not have to use hack in arena atleast. Please tell me glu is he your crew member?