Options

Dear GLU....the new Double Days

Dear GLU...

At least one awesome idea in the update was the Double Shard Mondays and Thursdays!! Pure genius. We just really wish SCOURGE would work on those days so we could get the double shards as opposed to the zero shards we are getting now since the Scourge does not function on Mondays and Thursdays...

and as always..

Love

firth
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    Dear GLU...

At least one awesome idea in the update was the Double Shard Mondays and Thursdays!! Pure genius. We just really wish SCOURGE would work on those days so we could get the double shards as opposed to the zero shards we are getting now since the Scourge does not function on Mondays and Thursdays...

and as always..

Love

firth

Thank you firth for starting a thread about this. I mentioned that scourge had been broken in another thread but at that time, at least the 3rd invasion of the day had been working. Last night that one was broken as well!! I'm surprised that more people hadn't already brought this issue to Glu's attention by now. The more we post about these issues on this forum the better chance there is of Glu actually doing something about it. I know it may seem pointless to mention it but we can't just give up all hope people:)