Endless Crashes After Friday Update

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
I've made several runs in endless after the Friday. Perhaps around 10-15 runs or so

The stability seems to be improved greatly, but I just saw a crash where the game immediately closed and I was looking at my phone's home screen.

Entered at level 111, game crashed at 121, device is Galaxy S3 Phone.

How's everyone else doing in endless? Seen any more issues?
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Nexus 7 tablet and Samsung galaxy s3. Waves 100 to 135 about 20 times since Friday. No crashes or freezes.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • EternityWarriorsEternityWarriors Registered Users 19 Posts
    I heard the update on friday (2.0.1) was mainly to fix the endless tower crashes. i havent had a single crash since the update.

Nice to see a company that listens to it's customers when theres a serious bug and they respond with a fix in only like 2-3 days.
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thank you for starting this thread. Very much needed and i hope GluAdmin takes note and send message to the android team for fix. Or at the very least assure us, another fix is being worked on.

Several fellow guild members are still experiencing crashes/being kicked out of the game even after the friday update thats suppose to fix the endless tower issues.

In fairness, the friday update did improve the tower by not constantly crashing after doing 1 wave or 2 if youre lucky. Since friday, i asked fellow members to give me feedback on how the tower is doing on their end...and several have reported crashing around 110-130...for the higher gs players...waves 40-56 for the lower gs heroes... i personally experienced 3 upsetting crashes/game boot.

Before the pvp update i encounter crashing once in a blue moon. So encountering 3 since friday update fix makes it safe to think that it is still buggy? So its safe to assume, the endless tower bug is not yet fixed.....completely?

And Yes, we did the relog from game/reboot device dance routine...and rinse and repeat.

So did anyone try anything else that fixed it or do we all just have to grin and bear it till Glu rolls out another fix that would fix the fix given out last friday? ;-p
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Reporting to team. Thanks for the specifics on levels as that helps with trouble shooting.
    Thank you, GluAdmin for the response...will relay to fellow members :-)
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Reporting to team. Thanks for the specifics on levels as that helps with trouble shooting.
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Lakityan wrote: »
    Thank you, GluAdmin for the response

^^ indeed.

Hoping I don't jinx it, but that remains my only crash since the latest update. I haven't been logging, but I did several more runs yesterday and three more tonight since tourney started.

One guildmember reported crashing on lvl 80 tonight, not sure where he entered the tower though...
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • xoxCASTxoxxoxCASTxox Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ipad 2 user here. I was not able to play for 2 days now. Im experiencing frequent game crash even right after loading the game. Idk if this is a bug to fix or just an unstable internet connections. Hoping for ur answer glu admins. Ty
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Hmm yes I havent had an endless run without a crash, freeze or lag. All quite the barrier to getting a good ranking in the endless tournament. I use s4. Freezes are kinda random, crashes around the 125 to 130 lvl ( so cant get a good score)
    ;)
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts

crashed once for me at lvl 116 on galaxy note 2 even after latest update
  • crazydude80crazydude80 Registered Users 14 Posts
    mine crashed once today at lvl 120. Played again after token restored and reached lvl 130.
    Then received a phone call. I assumed that game will be paused when receive call but it doesnt.
    Game reloaded(restart) again once i clicked the "Resume Game" instead of continuing from where it stops !!
    reALLY ****ED off
    mine crashed once today at lvl 120. Played again after token restored and reached lvl 130.
    Then received a phone call. I assumed that game will be paused when receive call but it doesnt.
    Game reloaded(restart) again once i clicked the "Resume Game" instead of continuing from where it stops !!
    reALLY ****ED off

unfair when it comes to "Survival Tournament"
    additional players have reported crashes, network error notification at start of tower and tickets being lost in the process, freezes and i personally have had 3 more incidents where i was logged off the game itself at wave 93, 111, 124 after i previously reported.

Mage was also crashing several times at wave 80 -90 depending on the tower's mood i guess ;-p

Some unlucky fellow members would crash twice in row....i know i did too. and yes, it affects survival tournaments but i guess thats how it is for now. Please continue to find fix and hope we get it soon as endless tower is main source of gold and godly items players need.
    what the hell !!! GLU admin can you guys fix this bug ????
    Network Error ! caNT EVEN MOVE..

IMG_4886.png.html?filters[user]=34461525&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

IMG_4888.png.html?filters[user]=34461525&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1