Adding stats to all wings

SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
Why not add stats to all wings, such as wings of Nian and General flags. It would also be nice to add stats to Greater Wings of Light, especially since they're on sale in the store for 3,000 gems. Either that or refund me my 3,000 gems I spent 3 weeks ago.

Thanks!
G¹²

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Why not add stats to all wings, such as wings of Nian and General flags. It would also be nice to add stats to Greater Wings of Light, especially since they're on sale in the store for 3,000 gems. Either that or refund me my 3,000 gems I spent 3 weeks ago.

Thanks!

Wow, I almost pressed confirm purchase for those wings several times but the fact that they didn't give us the stats up front was the only thing that kept me from going through with it. If you still got gems left you can basically buy Wings of the Roc this weekend by spending 2,000 gems. There a guaranteed reward for the VIP event this weekend. I got them last week from GOG offering for my warrior but thinking about getting them for my mage, as well. BTW, Wings of The Roc do have stats, they start out at 84gs and max out at 400+.
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    This game has become so upside down. There is almost no enjoyment anymore because it's almost all about milking money. Instead of fixing already existing bugs like fixing chat, accessing network, and updating things like wings, all u get is new stuff which most of them are impossible to obtain unless you drop a whole day's pay in gems.
    G¹²
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    This game has become so upside down. There is almost no enjoyment anymore because it's almost all about milking money. Instead of fixing already existing bugs like fixing chat, accessing network, and updating things like wings, all u get is new stuff which most of them are impossible to obtain unless you drop a whole day's pay in gems.

Agree ... especially chat feature ... we need friend right ;)