What do you think about Modder

adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
Friends ...

What do you think and feel about modder ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFOdyoRvAoE1c2DcYpAudiqcuSguHS1zMStRlRDhjXo74Z7EsP
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEo1QKYClTLEJKBk2JaLjbccri7E4QN96RVhT4p0dvzTF0327p
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXjJ1VdDXI1r-XGcf7OUE_u53nffpoYETe_po7SKgw4dw_wC8i
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHL2LsbTfKMHLg5YQRw-O_CldoPJdmVQKopg3QCv_674zL575eQ
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtrtWxkG5qmXapZVCV31Lndy2xlpNBYd7rbKvM9mIDghe73s7d

Feel free to express your thinking.

Peace...

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    hmm..modding not for me, but can see why others choose to, be it anger a glu, money issues, real life sucks etc (put in own reason here)...i play to relax, and win in life, so having to mod to get best gear or be in top not important to me...Just if people mod, wish they would own it, hate when it's obvious and they deny it...don't hide it, embrace it, like you AdyBS!

Firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    hmm..modding not for me, but can see why others choose to, be it anger a glu, money issues, real life sucks etc (put in own reason here)...i play to relax, and win in life, so having to mod to get best gear or be in top not important to me...Just if people mod, wish they would own it, hate when it's obvious and they deny it...don't hide it, embrace it, like you!

Firth

Well stated Firth, we all can understand how someone might get to the point of becoming a modder. You have pointed out the main thing that infuriates most legit players. When someone blatantly mods and then tries to portray themselves as legitimate players it is a slap in the face to all non modders and the gaming community as a whole. One more thing, while I may be able to understand the reasons why people may choose to mod, I still think it's the lowest thing a gamer could do. It's one thing to use a mod to progress in the game itself but the moment you use mods in arena you've crossed the line. -Max
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    hmm..modding not for me, but can see why others choose to, be it anger a glu, money issues, real life sucks etc (put in own reason here)...i play to relax, and win in life, so having to mod to get best gear or be in top not important to me...Just if people mod, wish they would own it, hate when it's obvious and they deny it...don't hide it, embrace it, like you AdyBS!

Firth

Very great quote ... "Embrace It" ... Excellent thought
    Well stated Firth, we all can understand how someone might get to the point of becoming a modder. You have pointed out the main thing that infuriates most legit players. When someone blatantly mods and then tries to portray themselves as legitimate players it is a slap in the face to all non modders and the gaming community as a whole. One more thing, while I may be able to understand the reasons why people may choose to mod, I still think it's the lowest thing a gamer could do. It's one thing to use a mod to progress in the game itself but the moment you use mods in arena you've crossed the line. -Max

Really agree on this point : "the moment mods in arena ... the modder ... crossed the line".