Dear GLU...Do you guys ever really do anyting?

ahh...glu guys....ok, been about a week since update, and noticed you have not done anything...anything.

1: Raid/Scougre - you promised double days, we get zero days..has not worked since update..nice QA.
2: New gear - needs ridiculous reagents to evolve, but also need Demon Lord Reagents for gear as low as level 36
3: NEW GEAR SLAP - even have a modder proudly displaying all heros with evolved new gear in forums...
Guess he is hard to find..
4: Network Access error - been there for months, terrible since update..once again..nice QA.
5: Mod/Hack - wow, you guys are great at this...i mean..only a year and same players...nice..family? 4.0 Mod
came out pretty much same time as 4.0 update..wonderful.
6: you would think a company that acquired one of the best network gaming multiplayer/social companies
(GAMESPY) - would be much better at this...
7: Town and Guild Chat - Broken..Been Broken...Remains Broken...months...nothing new

Firth
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    they probably tired of you crying all the time lol ;)
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    they probably tired of you crying all the time lol ;)

BHWHAHAA...you are soooo funny....

firth
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    seriously your a grown azz man and bltch more then my wife does.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    seriously your a grown azz man and bltch more then my wife does.

why is this noob taking to me?

firth
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    The game is dead. They have publicly announced blood & glory immortals (aka ew4) will be released next month. Look at the other game forums. See how often moderators are there? Lots.
    they are making a final push to get cash from this game in the way of triple chance gold spin, buy gems and get gold spins, charging tickets for the new content, etc.
    They extended their kim kardasin contract for a few years for 19 mil, will soon make a katy perry game announcement, and have made the business decision to let ew3 go so their resources can be utilized on the new stuff. it is the lifecycle of online gaming I guess.
    anyway, Game Over. it was a blast while it lasted tho!