Best way to lvl-up (need help)

0daro00daro0 Registered Users 10 Posts
Dear EW3 players!
I havent been active for a couple of months but no i see the lvl cap rais'd also new gear but when do you get that new gear do i have to be lvl 60 then? Second Question: whats is the best spot to farm EXP to lvl up asap (its so slow already)

Thnx

Robin

Comments

• adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    0daro0 wrote: »
    Dear EW3 players!
    I havent been active for a couple of months but no i see the lvl cap rais'd also new gear but when do you get that new gear do i have to be lvl 60 then? Second Question: whats is the best spot to farm EXP to lvl up asap (its so slow already)

Thnx

Robin

Hi ... just try to raid on Snow Peak "Legendary Mode" ... there you will find plenty of War God Armor Set.

Cheers ...
  • 0daro00daro0 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Would be Nice but i cannot defeat him!! Got 11K GS got some godly gear and those new wings but no upgrade stuff so where to lvl up
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    0daro0 wrote: »
    Would be Nice but i cannot defeat him!! Got 11K GS got some godly gear and those new wings but no upgrade stuff so where to lvl up

endless mode is the best way to lvl up. But that depends how far you can go on endless, tower 130+ gives high xp.
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    What's your class, weapon, runs setup and highest zone reached?
    G¹²
    Warrior lvl 50

Stats:
    Oops!

Lvl 50 warrior
    Hp 38K
    Def 4300
    Att 3414
    Ice damage 13%
    Ice resist 16%
    Crit chance 26%
    Crit damage 380%
    Item Find 321%
    Energy reduction 42%
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Have you already defeated legendary spider queen? If not, that should be your goal. Get there and kill her. You will need fire dmg runes and ice resist runes. Once you defeat her, move past her towards Minotaur. Levels past LSQ will be easier for you to lvl because archers do not freeze you. Your goal is to run levels after LSQ for xp until you can build up t9 weapon with ice damage runes and thunder resist runes to defeat Minotaur. Then bypass Minotaur until legendary prince hellboy. You will need thunder dmg runes and fire resist runes and your goal is to reach The Inferno. It gives the best xp and gold (if you can finish the run). Join a top guild that will help you collect gold offerings. Save them until this Chinese New Year ends. Then use them when the next 3x Chance bonus comes with gold offerings. Don't get trigger happy until 3x chance comes and Chinese new year ends. The requirements to evo these new items are too high.
    G¹²
    Thnx for the info where do i get better runs because they drop that much sadly!! I havent killed spider queen because she is to bossy XD but thnx for the info
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    You can get legendary drops that are not war God gear from GOG still. Unfortunately I got the blade of the war God and ring but they are useless to me at the moment however, I did get some "regular" level 50 legendary gear, as well. By regular I mean not ridiculously expensive to evolve, a.k.a. not war God gesr. It's best to wait like Skenderbeu suggested but it's gonna be another month til this spring festival is over and by then this game might be completed dead because Blood&Glory Immortals will be released around that time. If you have the patience, wait. Just wanted to let you know that you can get legendary gear aside from war God gear now, too.