Experienced

annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
Experienced is recruiting 12+k gs players. We are the top clean guild in game on android. We stay very competitive against the guilds running mods. Why risk downloading that apk with a password stealer?
We are all time gs 7 and we worked hard for that. We are a friendly bunch of gamer guyz and grillz and enjoy the gameplay. We hold our own against modder in most tourn. Scored a 4th place last tourn, only beat by the modder guilds.
VP requirements are 10k evo, 25k fuse, 25k offering your first week in guild, 50k by week 2.
Hit me up in game.
ign Anonn

Comments

• revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Revil1. Total gs 30 000. i was in experianced 6 months ago with teejarelias, jeffro, shaan and others and i was kicked when i lost my account. Now i am ok
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    [IMG][/img]The-Expendables-the-expendables-14508122-1600-1200_zps5czec04f.jpg

a bunch of us are old guys too....
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yeah :-) where on poster is Jeffro??
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    He has left the game, as did tee. They are represented by the white background and the tear running down that one guy's face
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Experienced is recruiting 12+k gs players. We are the top clean guild in game on android. We stay very competitive against the guilds running mods. Why risk downloading that apk with a password stealer?
    We are all time gs 7 and we worked hard for that. We are a friendly bunch of gamer guyz and grillz and enjoy the gameplay. We hold our own against modder in most tourn. Scored a 4th place last tourn, only beat by the modder guilds.
    VP requirements are 10k evo, 25k fuse, 25k offering your first week in guild, 50k by week 2.
    Hit me up in game.
    ign Anonn

See, I knew I'd seen your name here on this forum:) and firth, every time I log into the game(which is way more than I will ever admit to) you're there, too. When do you have time to come here and post lol. Just messing with you guys. It's just funny that after playing all day everyday and running into you there, I come here and see you too.
  • chris1951chris1951 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am interested i am 11 k and playing every day :-)
    chris1951 wrote: »
    I am interested i am 11 k and playing every day :-)

says your in WP...
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    says your in WP...

All The Best.
    adybastian wrote: »
    All The Best.

well, at least WP learned to hack/mod better, was getting old watching Wolf Pack come in 2nd and 3rd with all that hacked VP...must have been frustrating..so good to see WP finally figured out how to properly cheat....
    well, at least WP learned to hack/mod better, was getting old watching Wolf Pack come in 2nd and 3rd with all that hacked VP...must have been frustrating..so good to see WP finally figured out how to properly cheat....

Take easy dude ... fyi i'm not at WP
    adybastian wrote: »
    Take easy dude ... fyi i'm not at WP

My bad AdyBS, just with your comment about them and your VP this tourney, thought you were....did not mean to associate a well known modder with the wrong guild of well known modders...my apologies AdyBS ...
    My bad AdyBS, just with your comment about them and your VP this tourney, thought you were....did not mean to associate a well known modder with the wrong guild of well known modders...my apologies AdyBS ...

No probs friend ... btw you're awesome as always.:cool: