Cool War God Set - Go and Grab before its gone

adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
Hi friends ...

The war god set is cool ...
I'm trying to have complete set for my 3 hero.

It's quite cool since I have got:
-weapon
-armor set (exclude ring and necklace)
-flag

From Snowy Peak ...

Great Glue for adding the update ... so cool

Lets go and grab my friends ...
Before its dissapear from the map
(just guessing)

Cheers ...

My Collection:
Click Here to check My War God Items

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Hey, the new gear is sweet, I completely agree. I got the pauldrons, ring and the blade of the war god. But there's one extremely annoying problem I have with it all. I'm only level 43 with 6,000gs. It's literally impossible for me to farm for the Demon Lord Soul Shards and Hearts and since the update Scourge Invasion has only been working for the 3rd raid of the day. So, like I said, it's literally and physically impossible for me to upgrade the new gear. When it first dropped I was beside myself with joy, this gear can possibly carry me through to level 56 when I'd be able to equip the legendary gear for that level which I previously obtained through various rewards. Why did you guys at glu make this war god armor so incredibly difficult (at best) to evolve? You guy's need to fix the way its set up right now. Why make a level 36 leg wep evolvable by using Demon Lord reagants in the first place? Handles, gluadmin, anybody, please help!
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    I have some war god gears but it's very tough to evolve them. I don't have that much dlss and I am not going to spend money for it. dlss not a easy drops.

kickxtajindr
    Kickers
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    TAJINDERR wrote: »
    I have some war god gears but it's very tough to evolve them. I don't have that much dlss and I am not going to spend money for it. dlss not a easy drops.

kickxtajindr
    Kickers

The good thing is that demon lord shards is a reward when you reach 100,000+ valor points.

This new set of gears is still possible to fully upgrade in due time.
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey, the new gear is sweet, I completely agree. I got the pauldrons, ring and the blade of the war god. But there's one extremely annoying problem I have with it all. I'm only level 43 with 6,000gs. It's literally impossible for me to farm for the Demon Lord Soul Shards and Hearts and since the update Scourge Invasion has only been working for the 3rd raid of the day. So, like I said, it's literally and physically impossible for me to upgrade the new gear. When it first dropped I was beside myself with joy, this gear can possibly carry me through to level 56 when I'd be able to equip the legendary gear for that level which I previously obtained through various rewards. Why did you guys at glu make this war god armor so incredibly difficult (at best) to evolve? You guy's need to fix the way its set up right now. Why make a level 36 leg wep evolvable by using Demon Lord reagants in the first place? Handles, gluadmin, anybody, please help!

They made it difficult on purpose to provide a challenge to the top players. It gives them the incentive of a couple more gs points.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Oh really?
    Guess again.
    I m doing 100k + vp from some boss hunt tourney. The reward is only 5 dlss and u need 36 dlss for one full evolve gear. do u really think it is possible in one day? some has easy tricks for getting these items like adybs and sorry I didn't liked it.

Guild
    KICKERS
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I m doing 100k + vp from some boss hunt tourney. The reward is only 5 dlss and u need 36 dlss for one full evolve gear. do u really think it is possible in one day? some has easy tricks for getting these items like adybs and sorry I didn't liked it.

Guild
    KICKERS

Of course you cannot fully upgrade that in a day unless you purchased gems needed to buy DLS & DLH. Otherwise you have to win several bosshunt ttiered 7 rewards and wait several months before you can.
    ron wrote: »
    Of course you cannot fully upgrade that in a day unless you purchased gems needed to buy DLS & DLH. Otherwise you have to win several bosshunt ttiered 7 rewards and wait several months before you can.

several months. I will quit before. LOL

Guild
    KICKERS
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    several months. I will quit before. LOL

Guild
    KICKERS

The best way is what Ron said ... that is the path of light.

Not much people have patience like ron, firth and other legit player.

Two thumbs up and salute for them.
    adybastian wrote: »
    The best way is what Ron said ... that is the path of light.

Not much people have patience like ron, firth and other legit player.

Two thumbs up and salute for them.

I think u don't know me. I m new to forums but not in game. I m playing this game more than 14 months legit and I m frustrated from glu coz they can't hold this game now. I was trying to say that we r already frustrated with this update and u showing us see I got all the gears which will take months to upgrade for us. sorry fed up with this now. I will wait for a month if glu doesn't do about hacker's or modders. I will quit this game for sure.

IGN kickxtajindr
    Guild KICKERS
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    I think u don't know me. I m new to forums but not in game. I m playing this game more than 14 months legit and I m frustrated from glu coz they can't hold this game now. I was trying to say that we r already frustrated with this update and u showing us see I got all the gears which will take months to upgrade for us. sorry fed up with this now. I will wait for a month if glu doesn't do about hacker's or modders. I will quit this game for sure.

IGN kickxtajindr
    Guild KICKERS

Apologize ... don't have any intention to say you are not legit player.

And totally agree ... they make it hard (long time) for legit player ... except spend a lot of money (gems)...

Btw, I'm showing the war god items .... just to share to others what the war god looks like (including the stat).

Don't have any intention to make people sad or dissapointed.

Peace.