Options

Accumulative Rewards?

ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
I just hit the 35k vp points and got the exceptional ice rune. The event says rewards are accumulative but I did not recieve the revive, health, and energy potions along with the gold offering. I did not get these materials even for hitting the 20k vp points. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Prohan wrote: »
    I just hit the 35k vp points and got the exceptional ice rune. The event says rewards are accumulative but I did not recieve the revive, health, and energy potions along with the gold offering. I did not get these materials even for hitting the 20k vp points. Does anyone else have this issue?

Seriously? No one else has this problem?
  • Options
    CixxthCixxth Registered Users 53 Posts
    Lol they mean the more VP you get the more rewards you get in respective order to the list, after 100k VP you have "accumulated" all the rewards.
  • Options
    Cixxth wrote: »
    Lol they mean the more VP you get the more rewards you get in respective order to the list, after 100k VP you have "accumulated" all the rewards.

Yea I see. The event rewards aren't well worded
  • Options
    adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    Yea I see. The event rewards aren't well worded

Actually its worthed ... You could get accumulative gold offering.

But sometimes it has some glitches (bug).
  • Options
    irjeffbirjeffb Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've never had that problem. As soon as I hit one of the tiers, I instantly get in-game mail with the reward.