legendary goat king

shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
So anyone who farm him can tell me does he drop t9 gold?kill him probably 60 times and he already drops me 6 dlss but no gold gear..just want to make sure that hes worth farming or not..Does he drops the same thing that legendary minotour drops?ill continue farming if he does because the goat king seems like an easier version of minotour..

Comments

• annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    He does not drop gold gear. Best you will get is wondrous gear.
    on the other hand, drop rate of demon lord reagents is pretty good, so mebbe get gear from minotaur and evo it by killing goat king
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    So anyone who farm him can tell me does he drop t9 gold?kill him probably 60 times and he already drops me 6 dlss but no gold gear..just want to make sure that hes worth farming or not..Does he drops the same thing that legendary minotour drops?ill continue farming if he does because the goat king seems like an easier version of minotour..

Legendary Goat King at snowy peak drop almost all legendary war god items,except ring and talisman.

Check Out My Collection From Snowy Peak
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    adybastian wrote: »
    Legendary Goat King at snowy peak drop almost all legendary war god items,except ring and talisman.

Lol Snowy Peak isn't a goat. It is a cyclops or giant something.

BTW, whose idea is this to fight a goat? I mean seriously glu? Demons, skeleton warriors, giant ice spiders and you come up with a freaking goat?!
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    Lol Snowy Peak isn't a goat. It is a cyclops or giant something.

BTW, whose idea is this to fight a goat? I mean seriously glu? Demons, skeleton warriors, giant ice spiders and you come up with a freaking goat?!

Oh .. I believe thats due to Chinese Year symbol this year is Goat ;)
  • shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    He does not drop gold gear. Best you will get is wondrous gear.
    on the other hand, drop rate of demon lord reagents is pretty good, so mebbe get gear from minotaur and evo it by killing goat king
    Hm the best i got was antonishing..ahh seems like i have to farm minotour for full inconcievables set..thanks btw.
  • shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    adybastian wrote: »

Hehe i was talking about the court of the goat king..the 12k gs boss one..not the 18k gs boss