Options

Need some help

Watz11Watz11 Registered Users 4 Posts
I'm currently on wave 110 on endless mode, with full unbreakable and with the weapon brother chi angs gauntlets maxed, now I've completed the first area on legendary including hellboy but, I'm wondering how to improve my character now, I run out of time on wave 114 on endless and can't seem to beat but from what I've read ive got all the gear the I can from the hellboy,
Long story short
How can I improve without buying gold summons?
I keep hearing t6, t10 what's a tier 10 weapon and how do you get them:0?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Weapons tiers are T6 level 31, T7 level 36, T8 level 44, T9 level 50 and T10 level 58.
    Your options are very limited at this time.
    First you need Juggernaut Fists from Nian/lhb and also berzerker ring/necklace fully maxed. Then level up and learn all skills. Then you have to be able to finish wave 115 without dying. Gold t8 weapon drops also on second map from Ice Caverns.
    You need to find at least a lv 44 purple butcher weapon to be able to pass wave 115. You must do as many towers as you can until you find a t8 gold weapon.
    After that you can't get a t9 gold weapon except from offerings if you don't have runes to kill Spider Queen.
  • Options
    Thanks, I managed to get the jug fists, and berserker necklace and ring maxed, now its all about leveling from 43 on wards
  • Options
    I also assume that the t8 weapon can only drop on legendary?
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    On normal mode you can get T8 weapon on Inferno (the map before Demon Prince) and probably on Demon Prince too.
    Also when you hit lv 44 you will have a guaranteed gold item (if you're unlucky you can get fenix wings) when you first spin 10 gog.
  • Options
    Did a gold offering and I must admit I now hate the war God stuff:/
  • Options
    ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Watz11 wrote: »
    Did a gold offering and I must admit I now hate the war God stuff:/

Lol thats why you have to wait till the end of the event. I have 16 offerings saved up for end of event
  • Options
    shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    Lol thats why you have to wait till the end of the event. I have 16 offerings saved up for end of event

You dont have to wait till the event end to get the normal tier item..i spin last week and still got t9 inconcievables stuff..and some war god stuff too
  • Options
    You dont have to wait till the event end to get the normal tier item..i spin last week and still got t9 inconcievables stuff..and some war god stuff too

Its still a risk of getting a war god item or a jade goat pendant
  • Options
    adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    Its still a risk of getting a war god item or a jade goat pendant

I think ... the most ideal to do your spin is when 3x chance appear on offering
  • Options
    adybastian wrote: »
    I think ... the most ideal to do your spin is when 3x chance appear on offering

That would give me a three times greater chance to get the war god set which I don't want. To expensive to evolve in terms of reagents.