help me

mattheeewmattheeew Registered Users 2 Posts
where can i find soul shards ? i have already 312% items find and no soul shard , please help me where can i find them

Comments

• annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Everytime you get ready to play a level the start screen shows you what reagents you have a chance of getting upon successful completion. Soulshards are rare reagents and it will take some grinding to get what you need.
    also, endless tower can give you ss drops except for the demon lord variety. DLSS only drop at minotaur and hellboy II. Also, the new levels of goat king and snowy peak drop demon lord ss.
    minion ss can be found through endless level 30, then 31-50 can drop fiend ss, 51-80 drops demon ss, 81-95 drops champion ss, and finally, 96+ gives you a chance at demon prince soul shards
  • mattheeewmattheeew Registered Users 2 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Everytime you get ready to play a level the start screen shows you what reagents you have a chance of getting upon successful completion. Soulshards are rare reagents and it will take some grinding to get what you need.
    also, endless tower can give you ss drops except for the demon lord variety. DLSS only drop at minotaur and hellboy II. Also, the new levels of goat king and snowy peak drop demon lord ss.
    minion ss can be found through endless level 30, then 31-50 can drop fiend ss, 51-80 drops demon ss, 81-95 drops champion ss, and finally, 96+ gives you a chance at demon prince soul shards

i ask only for soul shards so i can buy items from the store
    mattheeew wrote: »
    i ask only for soul shards so i can buy items from the store

Lmao! I worked hard on that list for soul shards! You mean gems!! Thats like wanting a better sword and calling it a boot!
    Gems dont drop. Buy em.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Lmao! I worked hard on that list for soul shards! You mean gems!!.

I know you probably did work hard on it and it's probably very frustrating(and definitely funny)that he was talking about gems instead of soul shards. gluadmin should change the title of this thread to 'Where to find soul shards" and make it sticky. It could help out so many. I've already referred to it to help others today, so your hard work is sincerely appreciated Annon-Max
  • shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think he mean the red sharda you got from scourge invasion.not gems
    You are prob right shafiq, and now I feel bad. Apologies matt.
    max, I got my soul shard -reagent type- with help from a spreadsheet an old timer named aplz made a while back. Credit to that gamer and not me...tthoug I did add snowy peak......yay me!!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    You are prob right shafiq, and now I feel bad. Apologies matt.
    max, I got my soul shard -reagent type- with help from a spreadsheet an old timer named aplz made a while back. Credit to that gamer and not me...tthoug I did add snowy peak......yay me!!

Well then thanks to aplz as well:) Hey Anonn, firth, how about promoting me so I can recruit? The guild chat and the game is essentially dead now. But there's still a few like me who still play it daily. Just a thought, a couple 12k plus players been asking to join but there's no officers around to refer them to. Let me know ok.