[iOS] Account for sale!

G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
My account is on the iOS side. If you play on IOS side you should be able to recognize me. I'm Looking to sell my in game account to serious buyers only. I've spent a good amount of money on my account but I now lack the passion and motivation that I once had to play this game. If you still have the passion and are interested in buying an account you can private message me for details on the account. It's a non jailbroken account also. Only serious inquiries only!

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    G0tgame wrote: »
    My account is on the iOS side. If you play on IOS side you should be able to recognize me. I'm Looking to sell my in game account to serious buyers only. I've spent a good amount of money on my account but I now lack the passion and motivation that I once had to play this game. If you still have the passion and are interested in buying an account you can private message me for details on the account. It's a non jailbroken account also. Only serious inquiries only!

please don't take this the wrong way, I'm sincerely wondering if anyone has ever bought an account or even took over an account for free. To take over someone else's account, no matter if it was paid for or not would take away 100% of the enjoyment of this game and the entire point to playing. RPG's are entirely about starting from scratch and leveling up your toon. The countless hours spent farming for items needed to upgrade gear is the most important part of these types of games. Take that away and there's zero percent satisfaction and pride for your hard work because there won't be any hard work or time spent on $hit if someone just buys an account from someone else. Another thing bro, for all intents and purposes EW3 is dead. Don't get me wrong, I love it and still play it religiously. I am not sold on BGI at all, to me it's disrespectful to call BGI EW4. The graphics and artwork pale in comparison to EW3. Its just a different game entirely. The fact that it stole Eternity Warriors fusion and evolution of gear does not make it Eternity Warriors. Lastly bro, I can understand you wanting some money back from the game. Do this, contact iTunes and tell them your progress was lost. They'll issue you a refund for every penny you ever spent on this game. Anybody like me knows that since the release of BGI, town chat is dead and theres maybe a handful of guys playing daily. Good luck to you.please inform us if you do sell your account, it's mindboggling to me that this is even a thing that people might do.
  • G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    I understand where you're coming from. A lot of players like to grind and find the best gears for their heroes but there are A lot of players don't like to grind and rather pay to get their heroes the best gears. I was just testing the market to see if any out there that wants the best pvp gears for all the heroes set already.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    G0tgame wrote: »
    I understand where you're coming from. A lot of players like to grind and find the best gears for their heroes but there are A lot of players don't like to grind and rather pay to get their heroes the best gears. I was just testing the market to see if any out there that wants the best pvp gears for all the heroes set already.

I feel you bro. I had just never heard of this type of thing but with today's kids demanding instant gratification it makes perfect sense. And who wouldn't want maxed out heroes lol. Your great attitude about my post is greatly appreciated. :)