Options

Gold offerings ftw!!

ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
I had 23 gold offerings stored up waiting for this event to be over and I started to get really itchy and decided to spend three of them. I recently turned level 44 and had gotten a skysplitter from nian. On my very first spin, this happened:

IMG_0995_zps0vo7yx5d.png

I kinda pity these guys
http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?95530-Drop-Rate-of-Legendary-Level-44-Weapons-From-Jade-Cyclops

And BTW, glu what the heck is this negative jem ****?? I spend gems (never buy) for regeants and it says accessing network, then it says I don't have enough gems. I have to reload the game and have to repeat the process and then get charged twice for it. Anyways, I am not too mad at you guys cuz of the luck I am having lately :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Nice!! What are the stats on it? I'm also in desperate need of a better sword but don't wanna spin any gold offerings til this event is over.
  • Options
    shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Haaha cursed blade is also my first level 44 gold too..i farm endless with this weapon and managed to get all godly sets and murdermaker..but already fuse them in last fuse tourney..cngrates bro