Action is needed!!

KnoTENuFKnoTENuF Registered Users 33 Posts
When are you going to take care of all these hackers?! What's the point of posting their names in te hacking thread if nothing is done to them?! So many hackers that this game, hard to believe, is not fun anymore.

Nimrôd
Jòrèà
FireFly1102

Are just to name a few of what seems to be tons.

Comments

• Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    KnoTENuF wrote: »
    When are you going to take care of all these hackers?! What's the point of posting their names in te hacking thread if nothing is done to them?! So many hackers that this game, hard to believe, is not fun anymore.

Nimrôd
    Jòrèà
    FireFly1102

Are just to name a few of what seems to be tons.

Oh I had a fight with nimrod he uses monk with no cooldown n unlimited skills
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Seven7 wrote: »
    Oh I had a fight with nimrod he uses monk with no cooldown n unlimited skills

Had fought him as well, and a lot of hackers too. The point is this game has already been abandoned by developers and admins, they have all shifted to Blood & Glory, heard a news that was abandones as well. Too keep it short, game is "DEAD". No support for players and they even give a **** with what is happening now in-game.
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Had fought him as well, and a lot of hackers too. The point is this game has already been abandoned by developers and admins, they have all shifted to Blood & Glory, heard a news that was abandones as well. Too keep it short, game is "DEAD". No support for players and they even give a **** with what is happening now in-game.

But still I'm waiting for an update i hope they update soon or I will quit this game for gud