BGI or EW4 is Out!

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
Just to let you guys know, the BGI or EW4 is out for Android and iOS as well. Feel free to post here how many of you decided to move there.

Regards, Jakub1302.
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Just to let you guys know, the BGI or EW4 is out for Android and iOS as well. Feel free to post here how many of you decided to move there.

Regards, Jakub1302.

Can you post the link here to the appstore or google play? Its not yet available.
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Can you post the link here to the appstore or google play? Its not yet available.

Sorry Ron, here are the links:

iOS: http://bit.ly/BGIappstore
    Android: http://bit.ly/BGIgoogle
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hey jakub r u in wolfpack or kickers? lol

kickxtajindr
    TAJINDERR wrote: »
    Hey jakub r u in wolfpack or kickers? lol

kickxtajindr

Lol, haven´t had time to change it yet, but on your request - the deed is done :D
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Fix this game b4 moving onto another glu
  • adybastianadybastian Registered Users 62 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    Fix this game b4 moving onto another glu

Friend ... BG is not EW4 ...
    BG use the same engine like EW ... means ... all the issue on EW will be carry out on BG also...

Anyway ... personal opinion that the graphics quality are lesser than EW.

;)
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    adybastian wrote: »
    Friend ... BG is not EW4 ...
    BG use the same engine like EW ... means ... all the issue on EW will be carry out on BG also...

Anyway ... personal opinion that the graphics quality are lesser than EW.

;)

Wow Adyb thought I was the only one who realized these things. Actually, I know I'm not but sadly it seems like Glu could put out anything, a black and white stick figure art shooting game and people will download and play it, even spend good money in it, by the millions. I'm not putting anybody down for liking it, not at all. But the game is not EW4. BLOOD & GLORY is an entirely different series by Glu that now carbon copied EW3's gear upgrading system and uses the same menu features. No EW game is based in ancient Rome. The gladiators movements are hilarious, looks like a linebacker trying to do ballet and failing miserably. That sword? really? They tried combining magic with Ancient Rome and the result is...mehh. It's like trying to mix dungeons and dragons with Battleship, it just doesn't fit. I tried playing it and even tried to force myself to like it but in the end it's, aside from all of the obvious similarities, it's nothing at all like Eternity Warriors. Hopefully Glu will make a bona fide EW4. What happened in this case is that a bunch of people who played EW3 who were level 50 and above grew tired of the same old content and network issues and hackers, and were eager to play a game with many similarities to it so they started calling this game EW4 and it stuck. But like adyb pointed out already, BGI is NOT EW4, not by any stretch.
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Wow Adyb thought I was the only one who realized these things. Actually, I know I'm not but sadly it seems like Glu could put out anything, a black and white stick figure art shooting game and people will download and play it, even spend good money in it, by the millions. I'm not putting anybody down for liking it, not at all. But the game is not EW4. BLOOD & GLORY is an entirely different series by Glu that now carbon copied EW3's gear upgrading system and uses the same menu features. No EW game is based in ancient Rome. The gladiators movements are hilarious, looks like a linebacker trying to do ballet and failing miserably. That sword? really? They tried combining magic with Ancient Rome and the result is...mehh. It's like trying to mix dungeons and dragons with Battleship, it just doesn't fit. I tried playing it and even tried to force myself to like it but in the end it's, aside from all of the obvious similarities, it's nothing at all like Eternity Warriors. Hopefully Glu will make a bona fide EW4. What happened in this case is that a bunch of people who played EW3 who were level 50 and above grew tired of the same old content and network issues and hackers, and were eager to play a game with many similarities to it so they started calling this game EW4 and it stuck. But like adyb pointed out already, BGI is NOT EW4, not by any stretch.

Thats what I am trying to say. It doesn't matter what engine or whatever they use. There are major problems with this company.

a) As we can see in this event, glu has done nothing except make people disappointed
    b)Bugs. Lots of em in all their games.
    c)Terrible support
    d)Dont give a **** of how the player feels
    e)Ban anyone they see, but won't ban hackers
    f)Reminds me of a hippo with his mouth open and we players shoving money downs glu (the hippo's) throat. Quite unfortunately, this doesn't choke the hippo.
    11009929_667840686676299_1524572347179339902_o.jpg

MY GAME NAME IS VALIO. This is my 2nd day of playing BGI. It's not EW4. I love it already =)

I'm smoking Ares since yesterday. I love the graphics and it has a big potential to beat EW3. Loving this game already. Warrior still hits harder than the gladiator.
    Sorry Ron, here are the links:

iOS: http://bit.ly/BGIappstore
    Android: http://bit.ly/BGIgoogle
    ron wrote: »
    11009929_667840686676299_1524572347179339902_o.jpg

MY GAME NAME IS VALIO. This is my 2nd day of playing BGI. It's not EW4. I love it already =)

I'm smoking Ares since yesterday. I love the graphics and it has a big potential to beat EW3. Loving this game already. Warrior still hits harder than the gladiator.

Ron, you´ve met my expectations as always :D I´m a big fan of your screenshots since EW2 ;)
    Let my ask you, have you joined a guild already? I´ve created a Goodfellas, just for the old times´ sake :)
    Ron, you´ve met my expectations as always :D I´m a big fan of your screenshots since EW2 ;)
    Let my ask you, have you joined a guild already? I´ve created a Goodfellas, just for the old times´ sake :)

Thanks! Ye I have created a Tekken guild already. Here's a YouTube video of my battle against that Ares. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127179-Defeating-Ares-YouTube :)
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well, first of all BGI is not EW 4 and it is quite boring! EW 3 is much more interesting and with more content behind the game, even on my lvl 54 monk, but i am wrongfully banned on EW 3 for over 2 months now and i am forced out of EW 3 and stuck with boring BGI. At least i wont spend a dime on their new game this time or any other time until they desirve it.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Well, first of all BGI is not EW 4 and it is quite boring! EW 3 is much more interesting and with more content behind the game, even on my lvl 54 monk, but i am wrongfully banned on EW 3 for over 2 months now and i am forced out of EW 3 and stuck with boring BGI. At least i wont spend a dime on their new game this time or any other time until they desirve it.

Its not so much that BGI is a boring game, it's just that with everybody mistakenly dubbing it EW4 it caused a mass migration to occur the night of its global launch. Players left EW3, the official Eternity Warriors game for BGI. I fully understand why the end gamers left but it wouldve made it so much better had they not abandoned EW3 for this game. Its an entirely different game and though it is fun, it pales in comparison to the art, graphics and gameplay of EW3. So because BGI caused the death of EW3, I will forever hate it.

Edit: now I know ppl are gonna post saying that they play both games and that they didn't abandon EW3 and while that may be technically true, 90% of those that play both only do dailies in EW3 if even that much and are on for maybe a couple minutes a day compared to the few hours a day they put in til the night BGI was released. There's no denying that guild n town chat has become a ghostown for every single player that I've happened to run into sinc BGI was released. This game is the absolute best Mobile RPG ever, even with all of its problems but its dying a slow and painful death now. It's a shame that such an inferior product was able to draw people away from this game. It's a bad sign for gamers, glu now knows they don't even need to make a game better than or even as good as the best game they've ever made, all they need to do is make a cheap imitation with inferior(cheaper) graphics and artwork and copy the way EW3 is set up and millions will flock to it and even spend money on it, even make more expensive game currencey. And BGI has inherited the network errorbproblems too!!! Its a sad, sad time for moblie RPG lovers like me.
    You have to, no, you MUST take in consideration that there are many people who are banned to! I am not talking about proven cheaters, i am talking about regular players like myself... Just take a look at forums, there are many high lvl players that are wrongfully banned and they(glu) aren't doing anything to fix it, not to mention people who lost their accounts... Migration is inevitable in those circumstances and of course that EW 3 is in problem because of it. Just wait and you will see the same things will happen with BGI. I feel sorry for those poor suckers who spends money on BGI...
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    After a year of playing ew3 game crash and technic support said sorry we cant help. I quit with glu game!!!!!
    How long did you wait for them to replay to your ticket? 3,4,5 months?
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Only week. And week of explanation. And they said - we cant help. Google +made fail to your account. I wrote to nice man. Mr Adam. But People in technika support succcckeddd the thing.
    Can you send me his contact info in private message?