Amazing drops

ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
So I started farming legendary nian today. I have 5100 gs and use no hacks or mods or whatever fancy gadgets you no lifes use. I barely farmed nian 50 times today and here is what I got

IMG_0139_zpsnvoku6jj.jpg

IMG_0140_zpsgds7kxes.jpg

IMG_0141_zps9tzcbzai.jpg

IMG_0143_zps62uhfju9.jpg

Comments

• ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    What sucks is that I fused the transcendent gear. The only worthy thing to me is the skysplitter!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    What sucks is that I fused the transcendent gear. The only worthy thing to me is the skysplitter!

First of all congratulations Prohan, you're progressing nicely.Keep farming nian, though transcendent is nice, he drops better. Unbreakable Resolve gear is what you want from Nian.Funny thing is that the best gear Legendary Hellboy drops is also unbreakables. A fully evolved Unbreakable set along with a decent weapon will get to waves in endless that drop Godly. I've been farming endless for Godly gear and a Murdermaker. Currently I can get to wave 130 in tower but consistently to wave 120. Happy hunting:)
    First of all congratulations Prohan, you're progressing nicely.Keep farming nian, though transcendent is nice, he drops better. Unbreakable Resolve gear is what you want from Nian.Funny thing is that the best gear Legendary Hellboy drops is also unbreakables. A fully evolved Unbreakable set along with a decent weapon will get to waves in endless that drop Godly. I've been farming endless for Godly gear and a Murdermaker. Currently I can get to wave 130 in tower but consistently to wave 120. Happy hunting:)

Thanks Max!

I first thought my guildmates might be mistaken but I believe this might be true. Weird that hellboy and nian both drop unbreakables.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Nian doesn't drop full Unbreakable set. He doesn't drop boots, arms and jewelry.
    Also if you don't have dp hearts don't evo Skysplitter. Farm Nian until you get Chad.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Nian doesn't drop full Unbreakable set. He doesn't drop boots, arms and jewelry.
    Also if you don't have dp hearts don't evo Skysplitter. Farm Nian until you get Chad.

I have plenty of dp hearts. I also just leveled up to 44 and I have 20 gold offerings. After event if I spin, I might get a few godly pieces and a murdermaker.

Todays gain from Nian:

IMG_0964_zpsh8klzd8w.png

IMG_0965_zpsxvvtam3l.png

IMG_0967_zpspf7stzqt.png

And according to glu, I have -6 gems right now. How is this even possible??

IMG_0966_zpst5es8vos.png

Don't judge on my vp. I can't farm normal snowy peak and have to do normal goat king. He is really boring and gives absolutley nothing of interest to me :(
    Trainelu wrote: »

You are correct, I got only transcendent boots and arms from nian. But nians drop rate for chad is pretty low. I got chad from him just yesterday but had just gotten masterful sword of the butcher from wave 120 in tower which is stronger than Chad. Chad is nice but Prohan, you already got better from your gold offerings you showed in another thread.

Edit: sorry it was leg hellboy that dropped Chad. Funny thing is that since I don't need it anymore( because I got a better sword) I've gotten Chad 4 times today from Hellboy!! Go figure
    Lol I found chad from hellboy rather than nian. But yeah, still useless to me.
    hey Prohan, what guild are u in? look me up sometime, my ign is MadMaxXIV
    hey Prohan, what guild are u in? look me up sometime, my ign is MadMaxXIV

I am in Malicious. Ill add you tomorrow tho!
    I am in Malicious. Ill add you tomorrow tho!

What is your IGN? I just read your reply today so send me another invite if you haven't already. BTW I left Experienced and joined Thunder13 and brought along my 2 closest buddies too. All guilds were hit hard by the release of BGI but Thunder seems to be thriving at the moment. Happy Hunting
    What is your IGN? I just read your reply today so send me another invite if you haven't already. BTW I left Experienced and joined Thunder13 and brought along my 2 closest buddies too. All guilds were hit hard by the release of BGI but Thunder seems to be thriving at the moment. Happy Hunting

Dam it I still haven't added you. I was at a cruise to the Bahamas.
    Hey max, when I try to add you it says invalid username. I am pretty sure I typed it in right like four times.
    Hey max, when I try to add you it says invalid username. I am pretty sure I typed it in right like four times.

My IGN is MadMaxXIV, whas yours so I can try adding you? BTW, Whats your gs up to?
    My IGN is MadMaxXIV, whas yours so I can try adding you? BTW, Whats your gs up to?

Mine is just Prohan. I think I am around 7.8k gs. Very close to 8k.
    Prohan do you still play this game?!
    Prohan do you still play this game?!

Yeah man I am still playing. Waiting for you to send that friend request :-P
  • OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Sup guys! Don't mean to hijack the thread, just wanting to say hi to some active players. My ign is ΤοοΙ (spelled with the Greek keyboard on iPhone) and I'm in the guild BlackPearll. I have a level 53 monk and I'm currently trying to complete my set of Godly gear (still need ring/necklace) before I take on the Spider Queen. Friend me if you want!
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
    Oxalic wrote: »
    Sup guys! Don't mean to hijack the thread, just wanting to say hi to some active players. My ign is ΤοοΙ (spelled with the Greek keyboard on iPhone) and I'm in the guild BlackPearll. I have a level 53 monk and I'm currently trying to complete my set of Godly gear (still need ring/necklace) before I take on the Spider Queen. Friend me if you want!

Oh dayum! Never even thought to ask Prohan what platform he's on. I play on Android so thanks for the invite anyway. With so many few active players left my friends list is at an alltime low. in Darkness Reborn iOS n Android plays together . but that game also saves players data so it's ridiculous to even compare the 2