Options

Better drops from lengendary mode monsters and no more gem costing healing potions!

goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
I recently got Legendary mode unlock so I took out a cyclops a ton of times and he is dropping the same useless stuff as the normal mode. It's there a way you guys could make it worth our while to give them better drops seeing Legendary is hard on some bosses? At least have them drop 1 couple of gold items cause I'm not getting them in the store when I get gold coins and make an offering. I have yet to get a gold item from any offering also wish you guys would change some of your gems back to game currency such as healing potions cause we use our gems just to get materials for upgrading equipment so nothing left over after that purchase please put potions back to game currency instead of gems like in Eternity warriors 2. I know your trying to make money but having the most important stuff being sold for gems is insane I rarely use man potions but we really need healing potion to cost in game money not gems. Or better yet change some of the log in to have more healing potion offerings like you did with blood and glory immortals.
Anyone else agree with these ideas/suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    goro3d wrote: »
    I recently got Legendary mode unlock so I took out a cyclops a ton of times and he is dropping the same useless stuff as the normal mode. It's there a way you guys could make it worth our while to give them better drops seeing Legendary is hard on some bosses? At least have them drop 1 couple of gold items cause I'm not getting them in the store when I get gold coins and make an offering. I have yet to get a gold item from any offering also wish you guys would change some of your gems back to game currency such as healing potions cause we use our gems just to get materials for upgrading equipment so nothing left over after that purchase please put potions back to game currency instead of gems like in Eternity warriors 2. I know your trying to make money but having the most important stuff being sold for gems is insane I rarely use man potions but we really need healing potion to cost in game money not gems. Or better yet change some of the log in to have more healing potion offerings like you did with blood and glory immortals.
    Anyone else agree with these ideas/suggestions?

goro3d, about the potions yes I agree completely. Before the last update the log in rewards gave way more health potions, true we now get god of gold tokens instead but with the war God gear, it's not very good. About the legendary bosses dropping the same as normal mode, are u meaning to say that they just aren't dropping leg gear like the normal mode bosses? I'm a little confused because all bosses can drop leg gear, normal or legendary mode and they certainly don't drop the same gear, for example, Leg Hellboy drops level 36-44 gear, normal Hellboy certainly does not drop that lol.the same goes for all bosses, the difference between normal and legendary mode drops is gigantic! I think you're probably just saying that you're not getting many leg drops from leg Cyclops, u should try to equip gear with iif(increase item find) makes a huge difference, I personally get so much better gear when high I if gear is equipped
  • Options
    goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm talking about dropping better gear all around they bosses drop the same stuff as their regular counterparts so seems like doing a boss run is useless I'm likely to get a very rare chance of a blue or a purple items drop but I figure hey the bosses are harder and the to defeat the you would get better items drops but nope same old same old. That is so lame you should get better drops from legendary bosses. I have been working my but off to get better gear but seems unlikely cause like I stated the bosses drop junk so it's hard to get any good weapons to do more damage so to me with the game dropping the same stuff no matter the game mode it makes the game stale.