[iOS] Account for sale! Have lots of gems left!

G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
My account is on the iOS side. If you play on IOS side you should be able to recognize me. I'm Looking to sell my in game account to serious buyers only. I've spent a good amount of money on my account but I now lack the passion and motivation that I once had to play this game. If you still have the passion and are interested in buying an account you can private message me for details on the account. I still have a lot of gems! It's a non jailbroken account also. Only serious inquiries only!

Comments

• Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    G0tgame wrote: »
    My account is on the iOS side. If you play on IOS side you should be able to recognize me. I'm Looking to sell my in game account to serious buyers only. I've spent a good amount of money on my account but I now lack the passion and motivation that I once had to play this game. If you still have the passion and are interested in buying an account you can private message me for details on the account. I still have a lot of gems! It's a non jailbroken account also. Only serious inquiries only!

Whats the price?
  • G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    Private message for details
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    If someone wants to make me an offer for my account they can have mine as well all 3 fully kitted out and a nice chest of gems.pm me
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Can anybody who has ever bought an account please post on here and let us know? This is absolutely hilarious to me:)