Banned for no reason!!!

13Next

Comments

• GOLİATGOLİAT Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hab das gleiche Problem, komm einfach nicht mehr ins spiel. Bitte um eine Lösung.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    isgsi1971 wrote: »
    Annon hello! Are there more in the guild? isgsi71

Hola isgsi...yes, we Lost several good and clean players, including you. We hope gIu fixes the error as much as you do. We still doing ok in arena and tourn but could do better with you guyz back.
    hopefully it will be soon.
  • dariuskwangdariuskwang Registered Users 13 Posts
    Fuuccckkk this gammeeeee...
    Glu so suckk...
    Dont play the game of glu..
    Stupid gm
  • MarioBMMMarioBMM Registered Users 8 Posts
    Zaczynam martwić się kompetencjami osób zajmujących się obsługą EW3 ,czyli samych administratorów.Wprowadzili zakazy kont tak raz , dwa.Ale żaden z nich nie potrafi tak wprost powiedzieć za co? Nie wiem czy wszyscy ale na pewno większość grała uczciwie a tu taka sytuacja . PORAŻKA. ADMINISTRATORZY PROSZĘ ABY ZAJĄĆ SIĘ TYM MAM NADZIEJĘ BŁĘDEM POWAŻNIE. PROSZĘ TEŻ OFICJALNIE O ODBLOKOWANIE UCZCIWYCH GRACZY. Chciałbym też uzyskać odpowiedź dlaczego tak to się stało ? Miała być odp.w ciągu 5 dni roboczych, i nic z tego. Żadnej odpowiedzi.
  • jhonltjhonlt Registered Users 4 Posts
    To get in touch with you because my account was banned for no reason and I ask you to recover my account, because I never did anything wrong to have it banned.I ask you to do something, because I do not agree that forbid me to play without reasons.You have to do something. I was banned from playing for 797 hours and I still wondering why for that. So I want my normal.
    account: elaayneribairo.16@gmail.com
    player: CaNNbiS
  • iLoveXOTAiLoveXOTA Registered Users 17 Posts
    Good afternoon, I am a player ETERNITY warrios 3 game more or less one month, never used anything illegal in the game, I won my sweaty 3,4k gs race, please ask to review my account because it was banned for two weeks , never used anything illegal, give back to a simple player.is registered in this email, please! revise it as fast as possible, while I still have time to play, thank you now! Name: iLoveXOTA
    Good afternoon, I am a player ETERNITY warrios 3 game more or less one month, never used anything illegal in the game, I won my sweaty 3,4k gs race, please ask to review my account because it was banned for two weeks , never used anything illegal, give back to a simple player.is registered in this email, please! revise it as fast as possible, while I still have time to play, thank you now!
    Name: iLoveXOTA

Account: netotchulapa@gmail.com
    Good afternoon, I am a player ETERNITY warrios 3 game more or less one month, never used anything illegal in the game, I won my sweaty 3,4k gs race, please ask to review my account because it was banned for two weeks , never used anything illegal, give back to a simple player.is registered in this email, please! revise it as fast as possible, while I still have time to play, thank you now!
    Name: iLoveXOTA
    Account : netotchulapa@gmail.com
    Banned 790 hrs! Save-me
  • jhonltjhonlt Registered Users 4 Posts
    15 days without playing. I'm going crazy. I want my account back
    To contact because my account was banned for any reason. I ask to recover my account. Because I never did anything wrong so it can be prohibited. I ask you to do something. Because I do not agree that forbids me to play without reasons.You have to do something. Because I want my account back to normal.The account was banned to ten days. I sent the first email and I was waiting for you respoderem. But did not answer. Then, to send another email. I demand an immediate response. I do not want to spend more time friendless playing.Some told my account that is level 48 was reset to level 1. For no reason. I am an honest player So I'm calling you that my account back to normal. With items and level.
    Thank you for your help.
    account: jhonata.lt95@hotmail.com
    Player: ziQmaTs
    Player: iLoveXOTA
    Account: netotchulapa@gmail.com
  • jazzurectedjazzurected Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey guys,
    a small update of that thread. Anyone get response from glu ? I'm still banned for ~700h, no response from game provider, no nothing.

Cheers,
    jazz.
  • HotHeavenHotHeaven Registered Users 5 Posts
    No answer 3 weeks...

Now ban is 990h... again.... Ban constantly added, the reasons are not clear. The administration doesn't explain anything. Already found another game, there are no such problems. Good luck to everyone.
    Yea, I'm playing Darnkess Reborn atm .. great game, lots of fun. In fact very similiar to EW3 and GM's doesn't throw sh*t in your face.

I'm still waiting to be unbanned tho and explanations form Glu.

Cheers,
    jazz.
  • isgsi1971isgsi1971 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I get the impression that you will never get an explanation from Glu or will be refunded our profiles!
    I feel that the game server is hacked and administrators, I can not deal with the problem?
    How to explain the fact that for three weeks administrators Unable to verify account and 20 to give an explanation?
    Reading the forums understand that in these three weeks we have not missed anything interesting from the game, it becomes increasingly mess
    only good from us unjustly imposed ban has saved us money,

which I sincerely thank you Glu!
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Hola isgsi, hola jazz...
    i got an issue resolved fairly by glu. It was not a ban but a different issue. It took 6 weeks. I tell you this for a frame of reference on your problems.
    hope to see you guyz sooner than that!!!!
    A week ago, I saw in the game of my son that we have friends in the game that all my characters are in my Level 1,
    the first two weeks I was and I still had hope,
    so even be removed no more game ban I care!

Good advice on jazzurected and downloaded Darnkess Reborn, scary good game without bugs without crashes,
    with many levels with great characters with a wide variety of implements and skills with many gifts,
    with thousands of players and guilds, for three days reached to level 21!

Recommend Darnkess Reborn all of prohibitions! 1 week will forget about EW3 and stop restarting EW3 100 times a day in the hope that Glu are your butts!

I would still include once a day EW3, to see if there is a change, a year not forget!

Again thank you Glu!
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well i got banned today with absolutely no reason! Ban time is 9995 hours?! *** is going on with this?! Ingame nick SnjafSnjaf, account mail napsterbl@gmail.com! I will send 100 mails a day if they do not replay to my support ticket as soon as posible since i didnt spend so much money, and time farming, gearing up so that they could ban me for no reason! Never cheated, dont have rooted phone...
  • DevillZZDevillZZ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same problem with me,im lose my id..suspend in 9999 hour,im play without cheat in 1 year ago..im verry disapointed,my nick name in ew 3 DevillZZ and my acc mail andree_1605@hotmail.com pleasee helpp me glu
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    Did anyone got an answer about their ticket regarding this ridicilous bans? If it did, can you share your expiriance with GLU admins and a time needed to solve these kind of things...?
  • DevillZZDevillZZ Registered Users 3 Posts
    Did anyone got an answer about their ticket regarding this ridicilous bans? If it did, can you share your expiriance with GLU admins and a time needed to solve these kind of things...?

Glu always no response zzzzzzzz..
  • inebriatedinebriated Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

My account is banned for 9999 hrs( yes 9999 hours ) too. I have done nothing wrong an never used any hack. How can I have my account back?
    My account ID is Inebriated.
  • johngreenejohngreene Registered Users 2 Posts
    My account was banned for 9990 hours and it keeps resetting put in a ticket a week ago no response I don't know how to hack legit playing my items aren't amazing just grinding leveling my character and bam banned it's retarded wish glue had decent customer support it sucks when you put money into a free play game and you get shlt on.
  • ZAJEBANIECZAJEBANIEC Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi, mi game nick is : ZAJEBANIEC. my google account: leszekwroblewski74@gmail.com

I lost my inventory and i can not go in the game. I do not know why. 2nd of February I lost connection and I got message "error in your inventory" when I leave the game and I logged again I got message "Due to the illegal operation, you account has been suspended for 998 hours, please try again later". I did not do anything. Every time when trying to sign in I get information "Due to the illegal operation, you account has been suspended for 9997 hours, please try again later". All the time about 9997 hours. Please give me the answer for my email : lesio74@op.pl
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    To ci dam radę - jebnij ta gra o ścianę niech ci nie śmieci w komórce. Grałem rok i po prostu się Wszystko zawiesiła a technicy mi napisali Sorry nie wiemy jak to naprawić. Straciłem w cholerę czas. I tyle. Pozdro
  • MarioBMMMarioBMM Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ja po 2 miesiącach doczekałem się w końcu odpowiedzi od administratorów. Chodzi o to że nie mogą uwierzyć że doszedłem tak daleko w EW3 nie kupując nic absolutnie nic w ich shop . A że nie umieją tego sobie wytłumaczyć to zablokowali mi zawodnika. Nie używałem nigdy żadnych haków. Paranoja.Powinni umieszczać taką informację . Nie kupujesz to Cię z czasem zablokujemy .Pozdrawiam wszystkich oszukanych. SIĘ MA . Szkoda czasu.
    Hi gamers,
    after few long weeks I finally got an replay in my case. Here it is:

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care and we are sorry for the
    delayed response.

Your character was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks
    and/or exploits in violation of our Terms Of Service. This is the decision
    done by our team and will not changed the ban."

... right, right ? ...

MarioBMM said he got ban because for not paying real money in game. I actually believe in that and I came to the same conclusion. Moreover I've wrote them:

Hello Glu,
    thanks for your way delayed replay. I want to know specifically what "cheats, hacks and/or exploits" I was using and when I used it ? How did you check that step by step ? As I was writing previously ... I DON'T EVEN HAVE ROOTED PHONE AND I WAS USING NONE OF THAT BULL. I am fair player, who ambitiously played Eternity Warriors 3 by more than year, that's it. In the other side I think I know why you've banned me, just because I was not paying real money for gems and upgrading my character. I've got good gear, lots of in-game money (40m+) and ~6000 offering coins (I was saving them for hall of fame one day but hard to do it when real hackers got 400000000000+ points in every tournament). Once again I would like conclude that you unban me, and once again please take that for your consideration.

I wish I could write "my best" but I can't,
    jazzurected.

Summarizing if you wan't pay for that game you will be banned sooner or later. Peachy.
    I don't believe they unban me so I guess it's goodbye. Thanks for your time guys, it was great.

Cheers,
    jazz.
    The same stupid explanation of dumb - Glu, I am very curious why not cite at least one wrongful act?

Apparently there enough mental capacity?

But I have enough photos, data and payment orders made by bank transfers

and will do everything possible together with his lawyers to recover their money and get a good compensation

Liquidated my mental and moral harassment.

Dear Glu let all your subsequent games are complete collapse as

Blood & Glory: Immortals

And you dear colleagues, do not give money to greedy Glu because you do not know when it will be stopped without reason and without explanation!