Amazing drops #2

ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
Less than 50 kills on Legendary Hellboy. Now have 7006 gs with gold level 44 sword!

IMG_1019_zps6n8l53z8.png

IMG_1020_zpsmaqz2pnc.png

IMG_1025_zpspwrgmqkg.png

IMG_1026_zpscmnnj86b.png

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    Less than 50 kills on Legendary Hellboy. Now have 7006 gs with gold level 44 sword!

IMG_1019_zps6n8l53z8.png

IMG_1020_zpsmaqz2pnc.png

IMG_1025_zpspwrgmqkg.png

IMG_1026_zpscmnnj86b.png

Nice Prohan, I'm well above 10,000 gs but my sword isn't as awesome as the cursed blade you got from offerings!
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    As of this week, the only thing to show is the first time I tried endless mode 115+ I got godly helm of fortitude. I am going to keep it. Hope there is not that much difference between resolve and fortitude.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Prohan wrote: »
    As of this week, the only thing to show is the first time I tried endless mode 115+ I got godly helm of fortitude. I am going to keep it. Hope there is not that much difference between resolve and fortitude.

Hey Prohan the difference between resolve an fortitude gear is this; Resolve gear has increase item find and is also 1gs point higher when fully maxed out. So Prohan, how are u doing in game? What's you're gs up to now? I've missed your updates about your progress lately.My warrior is now level 52 and well over 11,000 gs. Happy Hunting

Edit: BTW I finally got a better sword. Its a level 50 Epic Supreme Sword of the Butcher and fully maxed it out. Its total gs is just 15 less than a maxed out murder maker!
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey Prohan the difference between resolve an fortitude gear is this; Resolve gear has increase item find and is also 1gs point higher when fully maxed out. So Prohan, how are u doing in game? What's you're gs up to now? I've missed your updates about your progress lately.My warrior is now level 52 and well over 11,000 gs. Happy Hunting

Edit: BTW I finally got a better sword. Its a level 50 Epic Supreme Sword of the Butcher and fully maxed it out. Its total gs is just 15 less than a maxed out murder maker!

Thats real nice man. I am at level 45 still. Very close to hitting 8k gs. Waiting for event to be over because I am just hitting hellboy over and over again. Need two more demon prince soul shards to max out my sword.

I am just going to stick with fortitude I will see what I get from offerings when this #@$* event ends