Options

Teobt

KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
Hacker named Teobt using same skill over and over in arena. Infinite mana, no cool down. I think you want all hacker reports in one thread so you can ignore them and players won't see a whole forum full of hacker reports and how you refuse to do anything about them.

If you're new to this game DO NOT SPEND ANY REAL MONEY ON IT UNTIL THEY FIX THESE PROBLEMS.

hackers dominate PVP and tournaments. Gems, which some people pay money for, just mysteriously disappear for no reason. If you buy something with gems, most of the time it double charges you and you get a negative balance. They set up special events which are just ways to get you to spend money on more gems that they are going to steal back anyway. They don't read customer care tickets and the English speaking forum mods have no actual power over the game and exist only to censor posts like these on the forums. You will never get a response or any sort of action taken by someone who can actually change things in game. Be smart, save your money. I'm making a YouTube video to illustrate these accusations as well.

Comments

• Options
    NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    If you need some help i am here... Can provide countless mails which they just ignored for months.