Support

FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
Is Eternity Warriors 3 still functioning? If not then remove it here from forums including the appstore. I have written several emails asking for support and yet I have not received any email from your side and this has been an ongoing problem for the rest of the players as well. This has been the most "IRRESPONSIBLE AND GREEDY" company I have dealt with. Your in the business industry, your main objective is to provide service and next to that would be "SUPPORT". If you cannot provide it, then CLOSE YOUR ****ING COMPANY!!!

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Every single one of us that still plays this game feels your frustration. Since BGI was released it seems glu no longer cares about this game. With as many people that bailed on it I dont blame them but they should give those of us who still play some information about this game like, are updates in the works? This event has lasted longer than any other event while also being the least liked event by players.in another glu game forum the moderators were able to inform us that no more updates were planned and though it wasn't what we wanted to hear, it was a huge help to us all who still played the game everyday. So can anyone at glu shed some light on this subject? Ive all but abandoned any hope of ever being able to evolve my wings because scourge has only worked a total of 5 days during the past 2 months on the Android side. This is pathetic. gluadmin, Handles or anybody at glu can u please help us out?
  • NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    I don't know why are you forcing the statement that all this is happening because of BGI?! Their ignorant behaviour started long before BGI... At other side, after the BGI they clearly gave up from reparing the EW 3. Well, BGI itself is buggy and it is trash copy of EW 3.
    I don't know why are you forcing the statement that all this is happening because of BGI?! Their ignorant behaviour started long before BGI... At other side, after the BGI they clearly gave up from reparing the EW 3. Well, BGI itself is buggy and it is trash copy of EW 3.

You should really read an entire post before commenting on it., I never said that issues only started after BGI I just stated the simple fact that since BGI was released support from Admin on this forum is non existent. Don't take offense because you play BGI, I'm not faulting any of you who plays the game. The fault lies with glu. Play BGI til your hearts content, spend money in it even, Im not hating on it at all. We all have the same complaints n it's glue to blame. Turning on other forum members does nobody any good. You took one word from wha I said n turned it into something I didnt even say. Take care
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Heh, tell me something. I´ve got 2 thousand gems stucked and 400 god of gold offerings :D from the beggining of my play, I never used them. I guess I´m just more patient with the game then this company is. Well one day I hope for a Spender event when I use my gold offerings... or maybe that day won´t ever come. I guess I just do not care anymore. I´ve got burned up by this game a long time ago. Nothing new really, just hackers all over, bugs, unresponded requests. This´ll never change. Peace.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
    You should really read an entire post before commenting on it., I never said that issues only started after BGI I just stated the simple fact that since BGI was released support from Admin on this forum is non existent. Don't take offense because you play BGI, I'm not faulting any of you who plays the game. The fault lies with glu. Play BGI til your hearts content, spend money in it even, Im not hating on it at all. We all have the same complaints n it's glue to blame. Turning on other forum members does nobody any good. You took one word from wha I said n turned it into something I didnt even say. Take care

I didnt attacked you or something, i am saying that their lack of support started in November, 2014. That is before BGI. I can't see a reason why people went to BGI over EW3. EW3 is much more better game then BGI, besides bugs in EW3 at this moment. BGI doesnt have many bugs as EW3 because it is still fresh game and with any update game will be more and more like EW3, regarding bugs...
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Heh, tell me something. I´ve got 2 thousand gems stucked and 400 god of gold offerings :D from the beggining of my play, I never used them. I guess I´m just more patient with the game then this company is. Well one day I hope for a Spender event when I use my gold offerings... or maybe that day won´t ever come. I guess I just do not care anymore. I´ve got burned up by this game a long time ago. Nothing new really, just hackers all over, bugs, unresponded requests. This´ll never change. Peace.

I don't think jakub1302 spender tourney is alive now. I didn't see that tourney from many months. Our guild members full of with gog coz these gears are nightmare to upgrade. Glu said this wargod gears is for full Feb and march. Now April begins hope update will be coming soon. About hacker's I saw good response against hacker's from last few weeks that's why I m still in ew3 and have little faith for more improvement.

Kickxtajindr
    kickers
    If they would just start to support their users and customers...
    I didnt attacked you or something, i am saying that their lack of support started in November, 2014. That is before BGI. I can't see a reason why people went to BGI over EW3. EW3 is much more better game then BGI, besides bugs in EW3 at this moment. BGI doesnt have many bugs as EW3 because it is still fresh game and with any update game will be more and more like EW3, regarding bugs...

Hey bro I apologize. I was having a very bad day yesterday and misread your post or took it the wrong way. That doesn't excuse what I did, please forgive me.
    Hey bro I apologize. I was having a very bad day yesterday and misread your post or took it the wrong way. That doesn't excuse what I did, please forgive me.

No need to apologize, misunderstandings happens... I hope that you will solve whatever is bothering you and i wish you luck.
    No need to apologize, misunderstandings happens... I hope that you will solve whatever is bothering you and i wish you luck.

Thanks man, Wish more people were like you in this world:)
  • TuncTunc Registered Users 24 Posts
    BGI is **** Game