problems within the game, WANT MY MONEY BACK.

adisaeladisael Registered Users 30 Posts
Directors of Glu, where are you? We are denouncing for several days and you never take action. It is hard to continue this game so full of hacks who do what they want. If they will not take action then surrender all my money I spent with this game and so decided my problem.

Comments

• osirisosiris Registered Users 9 Posts
    I payed approx. 100 € and after the update in december or jan... i can.t get in to my account. I wrote 5 times to glu with the bill as confirmation, to get the money back. no one came back to me.
    **** you glu
  • Probzta5311Probzta5311 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I don't think they have any staff as for almost a month now I have been emailing them and the only reply I have is an automated email I keep getting 361 data error when ever I receive gems
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    osiris wrote: »
    I payed approx. 100 € and after the update in december or jan... i can.t get in to my account. I wrote 5 times to glu with the bill as confirmation, to get the money back. no one came back to me.
    **** you glu

You need to contact either Google Play or iTunes depending on what platform you play on. These 2 companies are well aware of Glu's poor customer service and both offer a one time refund for lost progress in Glu games. Btw Osiris, do you skate? (Skateboard not ice or roller skate lol)