Rabbit Queen doesn't drop the wings

rps_radorps_rado Registered Users 6 Posts
Hello everybody,

I was wondering if any of you got the wings that the rabbit queen is supposed to drop. I already killed her around 150 times always with rank A and still don't have any wings (I'm level 47). I would take any advice. :)

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    rps_rado wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

I was wondering if any of you got the wings that the rabbit queen is supposed to drop. I already killed her around 150 times always with rank A and still don't have any wings (I'm level 47). I would take any advice. :)

A couple of my guildmates have gotten wings from the rabttkin
  • ShunShun Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same trouble, I played so many times and I got nothing, I tried the normal Queen, The Legendary Queen drops the legendary wings (a friend of mine have this wings)... I am lvl 50 and a really good item find, I got eggs only... :(
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    IIF really doesn't matter. You only need luck or a lot of kills.
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Some here, got hundreds of kills already, no wings. Guess it´s the same as with all wings - the drop rate is like 0,000000001 % change of finding any.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • KazeXKazeX Registered Users 2 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Some here, got hundreds of kills already, no wings. Guess it´s the same as with all wings - the drop rate is like 0,000000001 % change of finding any.

And I found the wings in rabbit queen (played 5 days)
  • rps_radorps_rado Registered Users 6 Posts
    I found them too (about 200 kills). Now I don't know how to get the feathers to upgrade them :) Anyone knows?
  • worrior141worrior141 Registered Users 10 Posts
    It just luck, I got wing for mage, 2 wings for monk and also a weapon. Useless to me so i only use them to fuse lol
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    I found them too (about 200 kills). Now I don't know how to get the feathers to upgrade them :) Anyone knows?

from scourge invansion only. go get them coz it worked today after a long time.

kickxtajindr
    Guild : kickers
  • rps_radorps_rado Registered Users 6 Posts
    TAJINDERR wrote: »
    from scourge invansion only. go get them coz it worked today after a long time.

kickxtajindr

Thanks!
    Btw does anybody know if I can get some other sort of wings with stats without offerngs to God of Gold?
    Thanks!
    Btw does anybody know if I can get some other sort of wings with stats without offerngs to God of Gold?

Nope. Right now no other boss drops wings with stats excluding rabbitkin. God of Gold is the single option.

kickxtajindr
    Does anyone know if the rabbitkin is weak to fire and she casts ice? I guess so, because it´s the ice environment. Thank you for a reply.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    I think it is ice attack, lightning def.
    also, within the first 3 times i played her got the wings. Pure randomness.
    lastly, all the levels are beatable. It is practice practice practice. The main contributor to a win is attack. Max your weapon, neck, ring, wings. the more you are attacking, the less likely the bad guy can attack
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the rabbitkin is weak to fire and she casts ice? I guess so, because it´s the ice environment. Thank you for a reply.

Rabbitkin weak to fire damage and ice resist.
    Sorry anonn u misjudged.

kickxtajindr
    Thank you Annon, for your reply. And thanx Taj for the correction. As you said, it´s fire damage and ice resist, I tested it with all runes and this combo worked the best for her :P 15k GS recommened my 4ss, I can put her down with 12k but with the right runes. She doesn´t drop a **** as of now, I´m praying she would be around for some time so I can get those wings off her.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Don't worry, if the Chinese New Year Event was any indication then those Rabbitkin will be around for several weeks to come. However, it is my belief that something occurred that prevented Glu from releasing this event on time because its an Easter themem event but it wasnt released til a week after Easter! That would explain why the Chinese New Year Event was miserably long!