How to force glu to end the hacking

KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
Where do i farm the weasels for weasel skin quest? i have played every level and no weasel skin. i have very bad time with this i think weasel skin quest is worse quest in game and i will go play Goat Skin Manor on my sega game gear where the only skin i need is goat skin and it is found everywhere in the game! even by the turnips! Turnip goats give very good quality goat skin. that reminds me! there isnt any turnips in this game either! that is another issue that requires resolving dont you think!

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Kevinprice wrote: »
    Where do i farm the weasels for weasel skin quest? i have played every level and no weasel skin. i have very bad time with this i think weasel skin quest is worse quest in game and i will go play Goat Skin Manor on my sega game gear where the only skin i need is goat skin and it is found everywhere in the game! even by the turnips! Turnip goats give very good quality goat skin. that reminds me! there isnt any turnips in this game either! that is another issue that requires resolving dont you think!

Are you for real?! Wrong forum.