Stuck on leg FB cave

AlphastyleAlphastyle Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello all, I've been playing this game on and off since it first came out. Just got back in the swing of things a few months ago and am stuck with Monk and Warrior on leg FB cave. My War is far better equipped than monk. War is 11611, monk is almost 10k, I need to max this godly gear. Nonetheless, I cannot get past FB cave and see no light at the end of the tunnel. If I cannot beat this part then it seems useless to continue if I'm stuck on this bump. War is 135 in Endless and Monk is 125. Even with pots I can't get past it.... Glu needs to make the gs recs much different or make it less impossible. How did anyone get past this without breaking the bank?... and mods?

Comments

• TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    You need runes.
    For Spider Queen reccomended is lv. 44 cc+cd gold weapon and 30% fire attack.
    Imo monk is easier than warrior.
    After that you will be stuck again unless you're lucky to get lv. 50 gold weapon (SQ drop rate is very low on weapon, hearts and soulshards) and 30% ice attack.
  • AlphastyleAlphastyle Registered Users 4 Posts
    War has murdermaker maxed, but I'll switch to fire. Thanks
  • rps_radorps_rado Registered Users 6 Posts
    Where does godly gear drop from. I'm only getting the unbreakable set so far. (I'm stuck at the same level too).
    I got my murdermaker and all godly gear in Endless tower 111+
  • OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    rps_rado wrote: »
    Where does godly gear drop from. I'm only getting the unbreakable set so far. (I'm stuck at the same level too).

How long did it take you to get full godly set? I have a lvl 53 monk that has most of godly set, but I'm missing spaulders, ring, and necklace. I've found 3 Might Mitts, but no godly spaulders! I've bern farming for several weeks. Trying to get whole godly set before I attempt spider queen.
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
    Oxalic wrote: »
    How long did it take you to get full godly set? I have a lvl 53 monk that has most of godly set, but I'm missing spaulders, ring, and necklace. I've found 3 Might Mitts, but no godly spaulders! I've bern farming for several weeks. Trying to get whole godly set before I attempt spider queen.

If you're talking about the unbreakable set it constantly drop from Rabbit queen and Hellboy but it's too weak to try spider queen with it in my opinion. I'm gonna wait to level to 49 and get a better weapon at least and the try her (spider queen on Normal).
    And if you're asking about the godly set you can see that I asked about it so I haven't yet found a piece of it :)
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    Godly gears start drops from wave 115+ and it depends on all luck.

kickxtajindr
    Guild : kickers
    Godly gears start dropping from 114. Also godly ring and neck starts dropping at 119 I think.
    For Spider Queen with monk you don't need all godly pieces. All you need is Mighty Mitts + 30% fire attack (it can be done without but it will take a long time) and some patience.
    But to reach SQ you need some medium-high ice resistance, because the levels before are pretty hard.
    I hope we are talking about the same thing. I'm saying frostbite Cave Legendary. I already passed normal all the way to Demon Prince. I'm now trying world 4 on Legendary. Also.... I'd love those Might mitts if you can spare lol. I have full godly set now, just need to max necklace and ring to be fully maxed. I have 3 greater fire runes and the Rest greater ice resist. Yet I'm still having a rough time on FB cave Legendary :((
    I can spare some Inferno Fists but you need to be lv 58 to use them.
    Without a lv 44 gold weapon you don't have much chances. And 3 blue fire attack is kinda low.
    Do you mean we can send items to other players in the game?
    Btw I have 7500 GS and still can't kill Spider Queen in Normal.Is this normal or should I try harder :D
    No you can't send anything.
    GS is irrelevant on the new levels.
    At 7500 gs probably you have a lv. 36 weapon. If you have at least 3 green fire attack runes you should be able to kill SQ.
    So Trainelu, you seem quite experienced, thank you for the tips. Got a question for you. So I have a mostly complete Godly set (minus shoulders, ring, necklace) and I have two purple Fire runes in my Mighty Mitts and Wings, and then two blue fire runes in my current unbreakable ring and necklace. Additionally, I have blue cold resist runes in all my armor. Should this be sufficient to beat the Spider Queen in legendary? And yes, the levels leading up to SQ are quite difficult. Thanks in advance!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I'm a level 54 warrior with above 13k GS and full godly set and just beat legendary frostbite cave for the first time a few days ago. Now stuck on the next dungeon ice den or whatever? I have all ice resist runes (blue n epic) what attack runes should I equip?and ya. Trainelu is a very knowledgeable player who has been active on this forum since I started playing ew3 this time last year:)
    I'm a level 54 warrior with above 13k GS and full godly set and just beat legendary frostbite cave for the first time a few days ago. Now stuck on the next dungeon ice den or whatever? I have all ice resist runes (blue n epic) what attack runes should I equip?and ya. Trainelu is a very knowledgeable player who has been active on this forum since I started playing ew3 this time last year:)

Based on what I've been reading, you'll want at least 30% fire attack moving forwards to prepare for Spider Queen.

I suggest 40% fire damage with murdermaker and 30%+ ice resist for spider queen. frostbite cave can be done with 20% fire damage with good parry skill. Also I suggest u that don't remove runes from ur current item if u have different rune, try to get new item then upgrade and equip rune acc to sq. I still have separate gears with this rune setup coz of daily quest of leg sq.

kickxtajindr
    Guild : kickers
    Oxalic wrote: »
    So Trainelu, you seem quite experienced, thank you for the tips. Got a question for you. So I have a mostly complete Godly set (minus shoulders, ring, necklace) and I have two purple Fire runes in my Mighty Mitts and Wings, and then two blue fire runes in my current unbreakable ring and necklace. Additionally, I have blue cold resist runes in all my armor. Should this be sufficient to beat the Spider Queen in legendary? And yes, the levels leading up to SQ are quite difficult. Thanks in advance!

Yes it's enough. SQ is pretty easy with your gears. Watch on youtube videos how to dodge her and be patient (just keep hit and run). Getting to SQ is a bit difficult because you have low ice resist but it can be done.
    Also if you get godly ring/neck don't switch runes. Keep them for next area on map where you need ice attack and lightning resist.
    Same runes are required until SQ. After that you need ice attack and lightning resistance.
    Thanks Taj and Trainelu:)
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Yes it's enough. SQ is pretty easy with your gears. Watch on youtube videos how to dodge her and be patient (just keep hit and run). Getting to SQ is a bit difficult because you have low ice resist but it can be done.
    Also if you get godly ring/neck don't switch runes. Keep them for next area on map where you need ice attack and lightning resist.

Awesome, thanks man, appreciate it. I appreciate all the advice. I will attempt the SQ soon, still making my way through the levels leading up to SQ. I will try to report back with my results!
    Also, just to confirm/clarify...Inconceivable gears only drop from Legendary Spider Queen and beyond, right?
    SQ drops only cc or cd weapon, helm and bracers if I remember correct. Minotaur drops all the inconcievable set and all lv 50 weapons.
    Demon Prince doesn't drop gold gears
    And one more thing:
    Godly gears are good enough to Demon Prince. All you need is lv 50/58 gold weapon (preferably cc+cd) and runes.
    Don't waste reagents on armour.
    Trainelu wrote: »
    SQ drops only cc or cd weapon, helm and bracers if I remember correct. Minotaur drops all the inconcievable set and all lv 50 weapons.
    Demon Prince doesn't drop gold gears

Awesome, good to know, thank you. So what's the point of trying to kill Legendary Demon Prince if he doesn't drop gold gears? So is the Minotaur the last boss worth farming? If Demon Prince doesn't deop gold gears, where does Lava gear come from? Thanks in advance!
    Trainelu or anybody else,one more thing while ur at it, can I find Kingbreaker in tower of heroes? Thanks so much in advance, its good to know that theres still good legit players who are active
    If Glu didn't change drops you can't. Only lv 44 gold is available in both towers.
    So Trainelu, if Spider Queen only drops a couple of Inconcievable gears, and Minotaur is able to drop the full set, wouldn't Lava gears come from Demon Prince? Or is Lava gear only available from GoG spins?
    lava gears available on only GOG but right now legendary rabbitkin also drop lava gears.
    TAJINDERR wrote: »
    lava gears available on only GOG but right now legendary rabbitkin also drop lava gears.

Thanks Taj. Hmmm... Looks like I will end up with very few Lava gears. I dont spend real $$ on this game and the GoG offerings I've earned, I have gotten shafted on the spins every. Single. Time...
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Trainelu or anybody else,one more thing while ur at it, can I find Kingbreaker in tower of heroes? Thanks so much in advance, its good to know that theres still good legit players who are active

Was this directed at me? LOL