Fuleira still hacking

KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
Fuleira is a hacker. Was using same skills over and over in Arena on his Mage. Threw fire over and over and used orb over and over, please check logs. Why do the same hackers keep being seen? Why don't you ban hackers? You say it takes a few days after they are reported but I see the same ones after MONTHS. Please check Fuleiras logs from 5 to 10 mins ago, PLEASE DO SO,ETHING ABOUT THE HACKERS. THEY ARE RUINING YOUR GAME.

Comments

• NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
    You do realize that they dont care? Stop spending money on the game, they abandoned it...
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Kevinprice wrote: »
    Fuleira is a hacker. Was using same skills over and over in Arena on his Mage. Threw fire over and over and used orb over and over, please check logs. Why do the same hackers keep being seen? Why don't you ban hackers? You say it takes a few days after they are reported but I see the same ones after MONTHS. Please check Fuleiras logs from 5 to 10 mins ago, PLEASE DO SO,ETHING ABOUT THE HACKERS. THEY ARE RUINING YOUR GAME.

Nick is right u should stop spending money on the game.. N Friendly advice if u face any hackers or runners in arena just pull a curtain on them this is the only way to beat them n glu doesn't give a **** if we play this game or not.. They clearly abandoned it.. But still we r waiting for an update
  • KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
    Pull a curtain?
  • OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Kevinprice wrote: »
    Pull a curtain?

He prob meant just quit the match. I don't arena much cuz I suck + hackers, but when I do and I meet a hacker, I leave immediately to not give them the satisfaction of the 3 kills.
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set