The Sword of the Forest King

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
I must admit this sword looks better then any other sword in the game. I started playing warrior again just because he looks great with the sword. Too bad I cannot evolve it. I´m nowhere near lvl 58 and I have 2 demon lord reagents lol. I think I would trade for wings.

17137149050_4ba2655bef_z.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-30-21-34-17
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Pretty beastly sword man, congrats. I would take the sword over wings, imo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the hardest hitting weapon in the game once fully upgraded. Does same damage as King Breaker or Sword of War God. Did you farm it or get from GoG?
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    I must admit this sword looks better then any other sword in the game. I started playing warrior again just because he looks great with the sword. Too bad I cannot evolve it. I´m nowhere near lvl 58 and I have 2 demon lord reagents lol. I think I would trade for wings.

17137149050_4ba2655bef_z.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-30-21-34-17

AV blade looks better.
  • RaizorsRaizors Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have this sword from the gold offering and the stats are lower and is also level 50
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Oxalic wrote: »
    Pretty beastly sword man, congrats. I would take the sword over wings, imo. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the hardest hitting weapon in the game once fully upgraded. Does same damage as King Breaker or Sword of War God. Did you farm it or get from GoG?

Thank you mate :) It´s just that I can´t evolve it so I would still need another sword for now that it´s easier to evolve :) In all things, you´re right of course. I got it from the rabbitkin Queen. I wanted those wings, so I got a little frustrated but at least I got some reason to level up now :P
    Raizors wrote: »
    I have this sword from the gold offering and the stats are lower and is also level 50

It´s not the same sword as you can see, mine is lvl 58. I noticed that every high-end armour or weapon has its lvl 50 equivalent. That´s why it´s not good to use your gold tokens until you´re higher level.
    SirSy wrote: »
    AV blade looks better.

I respectfully disagree, Sir, but hey - we should make a poll :D
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    congrats jakub!! I also got lvl 58 forest king sword and I am liking it and using it. Best sword I ever seen. Waiting for the evolve tourney to upgrade 3rd star. Need 5 eggs only.

kickxtajindr
    Guild : kickers
    TAJINDERR wrote: »
    congrats jakub!! I also got lvl 58 forest king sword and I am liking it and using it. Best sword I ever seen. Waiting for the evolve tourney to upgrade 3rd star. Need 5 eggs only.

kickxtajindr

Thank you, mate :) Finally someone who shares my opinion on this beauty! :P Taj, can you post how many evolution materials is needed to upgrade this beast in different stages? I think I won´t be able to use it for a while, but at least I would have an idea what lies before me hehe :P
    Thank you, mate :) Finally someone who shares my opinion on this beauty! :P Taj, can you post how many evolution materials is needed to upgrade this beast in different stages? I think I won´t be able to use it for a while, but at least I would have an idea what lies before me hehe :P

1st evolve that u know
    10 dlhearts, 6 dlss and 30 eggs

2nd evolve
    15 dlhearts, 8 dlss and 35 eggs

3rd evolve
    20 dlhearts, 10 dlss and 40 eggs

kickxtajindr
    1st evolve that u know
    10 dlhearts, 6 dlss and 30 eggs

2nd evolve
    15 dlhearts, 8 dlss and 35 eggs

3rd evolve
    20 dlhearts, 10 dlss and 40 eggs

kickxtajindr

OH, thank you mate, that was very helpful. Now that I think of it it´s not that bad. Only 21 dlss to get lol :D but nevermind, I think it´s worth it. BTW, what boss do you farm to get dlss?
    OH, thank you mate, that was very helpful. Now that I think of it it´s not that bad. Only 21 dlss to get lol :D but nevermind, I think it´s worth it. BTW, what boss do you farm to get dlss?

Yeah it's cheap from wargod blade and i was waiting for the update coz wargod stuff was too difficult to upgrade. Now I am missing the goat king coz he dropped good amount of dlhearts and dlss. I saved the reagents to use in lava items and in the good weapon. Right now there's not a good option for dlss coz rabbitkin dropped only 3 dlss in a month to me and scourge is not working again. Sorry can't help in this matter.

kickxtajindr
    Yeah it's cheap from wargod blade and i was waiting for the update coz wargod stuff was too difficult to upgrade. Now I am missing the goat king coz he dropped good amount of dlhearts and dlss. I saved the reagents to use in lava items and in the good weapon. Right now there's not a good option for dlss coz rabbitkin dropped only 3 dlss in a month to me and scourge is not working again. Sorry can't help in this matter.

kickxtajindr

That´s not a problem Taj, thaxs anyway for your help ;) I´ve got to please this rabbitkin somehow to give me more dlss :D I´ve got 3 for a month as well. At least we got hunter event, so 5 dlss to cheer us up.