Character recovery after Iphone reset

TerrosTerros Registered Users 2 Posts
I am playing EW3 on iphone 5s. My problem is that game occupies 200 mb, but documents and data is 4 GB. Im out of space on my iphone and this (documents and data) stuff is increasing. I am active player, I donate a lot of money and I dont want to lose my chars. But it seems if i do not reset my iphone, i wont be able to play, because im completely out of phone memory. Please advise:

1) if I back up iphone to icloud, then reset iphone and then I recover latest backup, will I get my chars?
2) if i sync iphone with itunes, then reset iphone, then sync with itunes again, will i get my chars?
because i know that deleting the game and re-installing will give me level 1 characters and all from the beginning and i dont want that.
But the fact that EW3 occupies 70% of my phone memory does not satisfy me as well.
So, please advise how can i restore my chars after i reset iphone?

Comments

• KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
    Terros wrote: »
    I am playing EW3 on iphone 5s. My problem is that game occupies 200 mb, but documents and data is 4 GB. Im out of space on my iphone and this (documents and data) stuff is increasing. I am active player, I donate a lot of money and I dont want to lose my chars. But it seems if i do not reset my iphone, i wont be able to play, because im completely out of phone memory. Please advise:

1) if I back up iphone to icloud, then reset iphone and then I recover latest backup, will I get my chars?
    2) if i sync iphone with itunes, then reset iphone, then sync with itunes again, will i get my chars?
    because i know that deleting the game and re-installing will give me level 1 characters and all from the beginning and i dont want that.
    But the fact that EW3 occupies 70% of my phone memory does not satisfy me as well.
    So, please advise how can i restore my chars after i reset iphone?

Yes you can recover your characters after iPhone reset. I've done it many times. BACKUP to iTunes and iCloud. Make sure when you restore you're signed into the right iTunes Store account and he right gaming center account and yolk be golden