Demon Lord reagents

PeterslPetersl Registered Users 4 Posts
Where is the best place to farm Demon Lord Reagents? I can complete Abandoned Mine without potion but it did not drop demon lord in most of times. I have reached Tower lvl 140 but couldn't get any demon lord.

Comments

• OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    This is a good question. As I am just starting to get into the 4th realm myself, I am curious about this answer too. If I remember reading elsewhere, the Demon Lord reagents are only available in the 4th realm and that the drop rate is ridiculously low for hearts and soul shards. Can someone confirm this?
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yes. dl reagents drop rate are totally ****. It is available in 4th Kingdom only. All reagents depends on offerings. dlss are also rare drops from bosses. scourge is second and easy option for dlss but don't know when will glu totally fix it.

kickxtajindr
    Guild : kickers
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Only place good for reagents is The Inferno (the map right before the Demon Prince). Drop rate for hearts is decent and if you're lucky you can get a dlss too. If you can't reach that map yet best option is to use offerings.
    I repeat myself: don't bother to upgrade armour, it's not worth it.
  • PeterslPetersl Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for the answering. BTW, how to get dlss from Scourge? From Army Store?
    The only way I got dlss was from boss hunting.
  • OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yeah, dlss are available in the Army Store, but they are not worth the price imo. Trainelu, could you explain your thinking in not upgrading armor that requires demon lord reagents? More life/def/iif is always desirable, yes? Or is it not worth it due to how much you have to work to get the reagents necessary to evolve?
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    If you have hearts and dlss to spare you can evolve armour too. But lv. 50 is not much better than Godly so it's not worth.
    More life/def is not that usefull. Runes are more important.
  • PeterslPetersl Registered Users 4 Posts
    How to get more runes?

It is hard to get fire rune as it looks like boss hunting offers Ice and lighting only. I cannot farm rabbitkin as I have poor fire attack.

I haven't reached LVL 45 in fire lotus tower. Does it drop blue runes in higher level?
  • akshaypmakshaypm Registered Users 1 Posts
    hello guys if you need the demon lord reagents then kill the rabbitkin in legendary mode. The drop rate is quite good for the demon lord heart and soulshards.