362 Data error

fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
I tried to get some gems through "get more gems free" and playing some web page games. After playing and I get back to game, it shows a message "Congratulations! You earned xx Germs!" then I press "OK". The system gives me another message: "Warning 362: Data Error". then I press "OK" again, and no gems were added to my account. Please help me with this issue. Thank you.

Comments

• fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    So actually no admin is reading these posts and taking care of the problem?
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Ask Google/Apple for a refund, it´s not worth paying for anything in this game as you see, you´ll get no support here.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Ask Google/Apple for a refund, it´s not worth paying for anything in this game as you see, you´ll get no support here.

thank you, jakub, for your answer. I think I will try sth out and also wait for another update. maybe the error will disappear by then.
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    fred5353 wrote: »
    I tried to get some gems through "get more gems free" and playing some web page games. After playing and I get back to game, it shows a message "Congratulations! You earned xx Germs!" then I press "OK". The system gives me another message: "Warning 362: Data Error". then I press "OK" again, and no gems were added to my account. Please help me with this issue. Thank you.

The 362 data error means u have reached the maximum limit of gems.the limit of gems is 7.5k
  • CheeSammichCheeSammich Registered Users 1 Posts
    Not sure this is correct. I still occasionally get gems. But certain videos (in particular the ad for Game of War) cause the error (or a complete crash).

I think it's more likely just a glitch rather than a limit. Why limit loyal players from progressing, after all?

• JudgeDJudgeD Registered Users 7 Posts
    Not sure this is correct. I still occasionally get gems. But certain videos (in particular the ad for Game of War) cause the error (or a complete crash).

I think it's more likely just a glitch rather than a limit. Why limit loyal players from progressing, after all?

I have the same problem, and I'm no where near 7.5k gems. Customer support said that it does have something to do with watching videos, they're working on it but it's complicated, and they have no intention of compensating me for the 1.1k gems I earned!

I don't get it...they want us to do the offers (which is a revenue stream for them), and they acknowledge its a game error that's messing up the gem awards, but then they refuse to hold up their end of the agreement!?! What kind of messed up reasoning is that?