A few newbie questions

RepublicRepublic Registered Users 3 Posts
I just started playing a few days ago and was looking for some help.

Is it normal that it takes a long time to get to 1000 GS? I have put a lot of hours in and still having trouble moving the GS much... I'm just rinse and repeating running the highest level mission I am capable of completing. Is there somewhere else or something I should be doing to see better gear drop?

Is it better to take a green item that has a higher GS potential or a blue that is better at the moment but not as high of an overall fully maxed GS?

Does it take less materials to evolve a green vs a blue?

Can you form groups or parties in this game or is it just solo?

Thanks

Comments

• NeoNewNeoNew Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi Replublic

Here are a few tips:
    - Complete as many quests as possible.
    - Events are a good way to gain an advantage.
    - Glu caters for all gear strengths from approximately 500GS when it comes to thier events.
    - Remember even if a boss of a certain level beats you, you lose the loot but keep the XP gained.

I hope this helps.

NeoNew-
  • RepublicRepublic Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks Neo

I'll keep working my way through it.

Is there a way to logout when I'm done playing?, I cant seem to find where the close game is?
  • sakabatousakabatou Registered Users 17 Posts
    Republic wrote: »
    Is there a way to logout when I'm done playing?, I cant seem to find where the close game is?

The close game dialogue will pop up if u hit the back button. But it rarely so. :D
    So, u can keep hit back button until it appears or simply force close. :)

Another tip, look only for good weapon, gears not matter very much. Good weapon drop from bosses.
  • NeoNewNeoNew Registered Users 6 Posts
    With My Phone, the Sony Xperia z Ultra, I just touch the back button twice when I am in Town and it gives the option to exit.
    sakabatou is right though; you can force close.
  • RepublicRepublic Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks again guys,
    I managed to get my GS to 1000 and did a shout for guild, and got an invite. My learning curve is doing a lot better now as people have been willing to answer questions in game.

I somehow had missed the whole endless mode feature, or maybe I had tried it too soon and got owned... so that was fun to start. Also did some arena matches. Saw the event thing pop up last night so I was killing Cyclops for 20 VP a kill, just for something different to do and hoped the VP I was gaining somehow helped the guild.

Only feature I think I'm not understanding at all is the scourge invasion every 8 hours. I never get a pop up to join it and I have watched the timer and tried to enter right as a new one is starting and the timer just resets without me every getting to join.

Once again, I appreciate all the help from the community.