Before you post on EW3 issues

2Next

Comments

• Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hello glu I want my fusion tourney reward now send me plz .. I didnt receive those rewards yet soo send it now
  • gandalff04gandalff04 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yesterday I was at level 47 warrior.
    Put up the phone for charging and after almost 1 hour reopened the game and LO!!!!
    Warrior level 4 with unknown name.
    What am i supposed to do now ?
    Hours of gameplay time lost
    Used Id Gandalff04
    Device :LG D802
    Android 4.4.2
    Warrior level 47
    mage 2000+ GS
    Monk 2000+ GS
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    In an effort to keep the forums more effective, please contain threads about bugs or issues in the FAQ, Support and Announcements subforum located here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?131-EW3-FAQ-Support-and-Announcements If such threads are posted here in General Discussion, or duplicated across forums, they will be closed and/or moved. Please also review existing stuck threads in that forum for help or information on common issues (losing character, ticket wait, not getting currency, etc.).

We understand that many of you are having issues and have not yet received responses to your tickets, however, forum admins do not have visibility into your account or purchases, nor do we have the ability to modify anything in the game. We are here to moderate activity and assist as we can, though we are *extremely* limited in what we can do, if anything at all. More on that here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=131

Customer Care has received over 10 times the normal number of tickets during the past two weeks, so your patience is requested as they work through them.

Hey admin update this game! I dk where u r right now so many ppl left this game
  • osirisosiris Registered Users 9 Posts
    After updated I get bann don,t know why. user name xSkrill glu please check. I have no idea why. Please set it back, I want to play.
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!! We need better support!
  • madaratobimadaratobi Registered Users 10 Posts
    hey glu pls dont be idiot, fix the bug in the arena! some players full the curtain to avoid damage! this bug still in the arena since day 1 of eternity warrior 3. i spend my money to this gama . fix that bug! asap! idiot!!
  • madaratobimadaratobi Registered Users 10 Posts
    Seven7 wrote: »
    Hey admin update this game! I dk where u r right now so many ppl left this game

i think the admin of this game dont care about the people. all they want is the money of the player. **** u glu! idiot!
  • FaridhpFaridhp Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why ew3 doesn't work any more? Is the server down because of ew4?