Inventory reset

kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
It's the second time during the last two days that you reset the Inventory of my Mage. I spend a lot of Gems to prepare runes for bosshunt and now all items are like two days agos but my gems are gone. I also found a lot of reagents in the last two days which are gone too. What the hell is wrong with your game, Glu??

There are also a lot of long time error which are not fixed yet (Arena lags, Network errors, all these cheaters...). If you don't want to support this game anymore, close server and all is fine. But don't continue this way...

Comments

• JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    kevg wrote: »
    It's the second time during the last two days that you reset the Inventory of my Mage. I spend a lot of Gems to prepare runes for bosshunt and now all items are like two days agos but my gems are gone. I also found a lot of reagents in the last two days which are gone too. What the hell is wrong with your game, Glu??

There are also a lot of long time error which are not fixed yet (Arena lags, Network errors, all these cheaters...). If you don't want to support this game anymore, close server and all is fine. But don't continue this way...

this is on IOS right? same thing happened to me. i spun 10 God of Gold and I got 3 legendary items during the weekend event. All of them gone. I got 2 inconceivable helms from LSQ on different days during the event. one of them is gone. the 5 DL soulshards I won from the boss hunt event are also gone. ***!
  • knihsgutknihsgut Registered Users 8 Posts
    Im in ios too! This is happens now 2 times for me. My game is resetting in a certain point where all my new items were gone! Same as new reagents i acquired..wt f happening tou your database??fu ck you for loosing my time and effort !