Too many errors spoil ew3

akherepatakherepat Registered Users 19 Posts
1. "Warning 1: Unknown error.' - Doesn't allow you to access the guild, access your daily quest loots or get your story quest rewards

2. "Network error. Retry?" - Doesn't allow you play your daily or story quest or allow you into the game proper

3. "Warning 302: Data Error - Denies you of tourney rewards

4. "Warning 90000000001: Access error" - Corrupt file and denies you access into EW3 game

5. "Warning 2001: Data error" - denies you of your loots

6. "Level UP" - you level suddenly goes down by one step and then after about a game, goes back to your normal level

On a lighter mood, there are also intangible errors:

1. "Warning 419: Hackers Invasion" - when you are denied of a fair game

2. "Warning F9: Glu Error" - associated with a developer who is more interested in churning out games than solving problems associated with the games.

This is not how to be a developer, glu.

Matthew Patrick Akhere

Comments

• OxalicOxalic Registered Users 33 Posts
    Hey Akherepat,
    While I do not experience the in-game errors you do, I can share in your frustration in that Glü has all but abandoned this game to, like you said, make new games to make a quick buck off of only to abandon those just as quickly.

Lots of players think the game is completely dead and while I don't agree, I think the game still has a solid nucleus of gamers (and hackers of course), I think that this game being completely kicked to the curb is inevitable. When that will happen is hard to tell. The fact that no mod has visited these forums in prob over 6 months is not comforting. It's too bad Glü is not willing to sink in the time and effort to continue to develop the game, because the potential is definitely there.

I too will be frustrated as the game becomes more and more abandoned because like all players, I have invested a lot of time in the game and I find the game fun and challenging.

You're not alone man! Hang in there and happy huntin'!
    EW3 IGN: Τοοl
    Guild: BlackPearll
    Currently farming for Demon Lord reagents & completing Lava set
  • sidnisidni Registered Users 13 Posts
    hello I am from the Glu game BGI. I play on a kindle and am the leader in a top 5 ranked guild. We have been having multiple problems with the way that Glu has running our servers. It would seem that the kindle & android are the unwanted stepchildren!!! On our public and guild chats we have had a repeat for over 2 months every update causes more problems which wouldn't be so bad if they would fix the other problems first. We have had a network error message 2 weekends in a row for a total of 5 messed up events in a month. The tech support is nonexistent as we get no response from anyone in game or on the forum. All they do is remove posts or don't allow negative posts in the forums. With a nonexistent administration a few of us players have started to post on other forums to see if it will help us get glu to fix their spit!!!
  • nightforcenightforce Registered Users 37 Posts
    akherepat wrote: »
    1. "Warning 1: Unknown error.' - Doesn't allow you to access the guild, access your daily quest loots or get your story quest rewards

2. "Network error. Retry?" - Doesn't allow you play your daily or story quest or allow you into the game proper

3. "Warning 302: Data Error - Denies you of tourney rewards

4. "Warning 90000000001: Access error" - Corrupt file and denies you access into EW3 game

5. "Warning 2001: Data error" - denies you of your loots

6. "Level UP" - you level suddenly goes down by one step and then after about a game, goes back to your normal level

On a lighter mood, there are also intangible errors:

1. "Warning 419: Hackers Invasion" - when you are denied of a fair game

2. "Warning F9: Glu Error" - associated with a developer who is more interested in churning out games than solving problems associated with the games.

This is not how to be a developer, glu.

Matthew Patrick Akhere

you sum it all up!