How to beat badassbigT in arena

KevinpriceKevinprice Registered Users 17 Posts
This is utterly satisfying. For the past 2 weeks or so, every time I play badassbigT in the arena, he pulls the curtain before the game even starts. Right on the loading page. The hope is that his opponent will exit the game thinking they are stuck or frozen, and the game will start with him automatically winning. Solution? Pull the curtain yourself and wait him out.

"Pulling the curtain" refers to an extremely easy exploit in arena. Ever play someone in arena, and they freeze themselves when they pull ahead of you, becoming invulnerable for the rest of the match? This is due to Glu's inability to resolve one of the most basic iOS exploits. Almost every game I play doesn't allow you to do it, but this one does. Good going, glu.

All you do is swipe down from the very top of your iOS devices screen. That's it. This freezes you and if done before game starts, will prevent the game from ever starting. BadassbigT exploited the curtain all the way to the top spot on the arena boards yesterday. Another player tied him shortly thereafter and unfortunately for badassbigt, he got matched with me for a battle.

I try to let the game load and he freezes it as usual. So I pulled the curtain as well. I lifted the curtain 20 minutes later to find he had lifted it too, and the game started right off. He then pulled it again. As did I.:cool: 25 minutes later, I lifted it and he had exited the game, no doubt crying that his little trick doesn't work against me anymore. That was great in and of itself, but not as great as what was to come!

Much later in the day, he was matched with me again, and he was still a contender for the #1 spot. As such, he didn't want to play curtain games because he knew they no longer worked against me, and for once he actually tries to fight me in a fair match. He lost, badly. He almost killed me once, but not quite. I killed him twice.

A few days earlier I had added him to my friends list to try to reason with him and ask for a fair match. I never did get to speak with him. After I beat him he sends me a message saying that I am a hacker and started all these threats against me. I've never seen anyone this angry over a game before, especially from someone who normally doesn't even bother to play it, just cheats. How is that fun? I don't know. That's a question for him. But he goes on and on about how I am a known hacker and blah blah blah. How am I a hacker, I asked? He says he tries to hit me and no damage registers. Everyone knows this is a result of lag. This happens to everyone. This happens to me several times per day. Still, he uses it to justify his actual cheating. He didn't explain how he almost killed me if I have invulnerability hack, but he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Use his own trick against him, force him into an actual fair fight, then listen to the funniest rage you've ever heard in your life. Good luck.

Comments

• griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Pretty sad that you would wait 45 minutes just for a win in a dying game lol
  • gregorsmithgregorsmith Registered Users 1 Posts
    Kevinprice wrote: »

Use his own trick against him, force him into an actual fair fight, then listen to the funniest rage you've ever heard in your life. Good luck.

This was so funny to read. I've seen that guy do more complaining then anyone about cheating and here he is a big cheater himself....loser
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Kevinprice wrote: »
    This is utterly satisfying. For the past 2 weeks or so, every time I play badassbigT in the arena, he pulls the curtain before the game even starts. Right on the loading page. The hope is that his opponent will exit the game thinking they are stuck or frozen, and the game will start with him automatically winning. Solution? Pull the curtain yourself and wait him out.

"Pulling the curtain" refers to an extremely easy exploit in arena. Ever play someone in arena, and they freeze themselves when they pull ahead of you, becoming invulnerable for the rest of the match? This is due to Glu's inability to resolve one of the most basic iOS exploits. Almost every game I play doesn't allow you to do it, but this one does. Good going, glu.

All you do is swipe down from the very top of your iOS devices screen. That's it. This freezes you and if done before game starts, will prevent the game from ever starting. BadassbigT exploited the curtain all the way to the top spot on the arena boards yesterday. Another player tied him shortly thereafter and unfortunately for badassbigt, he got matched with me for a battle.

I try to let the game load and he freezes it as usual. So I pulled the curtain as well. I lifted the curtain 20 minutes later to find he had lifted it too, and the game started right off. He then pulled it again. As did I.:cool: 25 minutes later, I lifted it and he had exited the game, no doubt crying that his little trick doesn't work against me anymore. That was great in and of itself, but not as great as what was to come!

Much later in the day, he was matched with me again, and he was still a contender for the #1 spot. As such, he didn't want to play curtain games because he knew they no longer worked against me, and for once he actually tries to fight me in a fair match. He lost, badly. He almost killed me once, but not quite. I killed him twice.

A few days earlier I had added him to my friends list to try to reason with him and ask for a fair match. I never did get to speak with him. After I beat him he sends me a message saying that I am a hacker and started all these threats against me. I've never seen anyone this angry over a game before, especially from someone who normally doesn't even bother to play it, just cheats. How is that fun? I don't know. That's a question for him. But he goes on and on about how I am a known hacker and blah blah blah. How am I a hacker, I asked? He says he tries to hit me and no damage registers. Everyone knows this is a result of lag. This happens to everyone. This happens to me several times per day. Still, he uses it to justify his actual cheating. He didn't explain how he almost killed me if I have invulnerability hack, but he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

First of all lol. The thing is you pull on every ppl so stop it ok? BigT is a good guy and he's good in arena but he's not a sore loser like you so stop complaining like a little ****** n if u ever pull I will fucck u upside down n cut your d off
  • SuperGeminiSuperGemini Registered Users 11 Posts
    Seven7 wrote: »
    First of all lol. The thing is you pull on every ppl so stop it ok? BigT is a good guy and he's good in arena but he's not a sore loser like you so stop complaining like a little ****** n if u ever pull I will fucck u upside down n cut your d off

Seven7 I think you don't know this BigT very well because "a good guy'" doesn't cuss against a 13 years old player because he loose a game in the arena..actually he was complaining everybody to hack only because have won against him..
    I'm sorry but I was present at the village chat and his behaviour was very bad.