EW3 Equipment Problems

Yesterday I got a legendary sword drop from cyclops (legendary mode). Today I wake up, log on and the sword has vanished, armour has downgraded, equipment and reagents missing. I still have all my VP, character levels and quest grades but my equipment seems to have reverted to an ealier point. Much earlier. Ive dropped 600 GS, I know its not a lot to some but it is to me currently. I dont know what to do. Second time this has happened now. First time only downgraded my sword but still had resources so no loss. Now has set me well back. Any advice? Does this happen often?

Comments

• T!t@nT!t@n Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hy,
    I have the same problem yesterday , i find some stuff at offering tournament , and when i reconnect they are disapear !!!!
    It s the first time i have this problem :(
  • RathriusRathrius Registered Users 3 Posts
    I messaged Glu through the in game help section. I hope they can sort this. Its a good game but I cant keep playing it if this is going to keep happening.
  • knihsgutknihsgut Registered Users 8 Posts
    Anyway to slove this issue? It just happened to me now, i spin gog got legendary sword, sage wings and ring. I logged in and its all gone, even my reagenst that i got for offerings are gone! *** glu!
  • RathriusRathrius Registered Users 3 Posts
    No solution yet. They have destroyed the game for me.
  • rentdresophrentdresoph Registered Users 7 Posts
    When I click the left arrow to go back to the previous page, it just stays at the same page most of the time. Dont have this problem on other websites or forums. Any ideas on how to fix it?Thanks