Star Map Tutorial Bug

rebaphrebaph Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi, i have a bug with the Star Map Tutorial. I added a stone during the tutorial, but the tutorial seems not endend and now every time i log in i have the tutorial message and i can't complete it because the socket is full. is there a way to fix this? maybe removing the stone? thanks

Comments

• DrakshadeDrakshade Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue.put a stone in before tutorial and now locks up and can't do anything.Tried reinstall and everything.Awsome game but I can't play it now as the character I want to play is basically locked out of playing from the tutorial bug .
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    I am having a problem in the first world, level 1-10. The camera view does not move, and the boss and my toon fight off screen. I can not see to fight. I just push all my skill buttons over and over, hoping to get a few critical hits in.
    At this point I can't develop my toon very much further. I am working on another toon and will let you know if it does it with my new one, that way we can see if it is my device or the game. Meanwhile all my game friends and enemies are getting way past me! help me! I am super competitive!

Android 5.1
    IGN Anonn

PS I uninstalled the game, upgraded my OS (to 5.1 from 5.0), reinstalled the game, but problem continues.
  • dutch206dutch206 Registered Users 3 Posts
    rebaph wrote: »
    Hi, i have a bug with the Star Map Tutorial. I added a stone during the tutorial, but the tutorial seems not endend and now every time i log in i have the tutorial message and i can't complete it because the socket is full. is there a way to fix this? maybe removing the stone? thanks

+1. This error has completely locked up the game.