Options

weres real time pvp

hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
Everyone lived the pvp on ew3 why the a.i. pvp I get that keeps players honest but .. the real time pvp was way better even dealing with the mods .. and the 10 a day limit can't stay ranked once used for the day .. and while you're at it why not add 3vs3 pvp .. that's player versus player not player versus ai
Guild :: EXPERIENCED

Comments

• Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Hells, you´re already bored with game, are you not? :D Haha, If there´s a real PVP in the game I would have a fight ;)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    How about speaking English for starters .and in surely would take on any one who challenged me .. including you . And didn't say I was bored with game just not impressed.
  • Options
    No offence meant bro, no need to be grumpy :D:) Yeah, me neither, but hell - we got something to play after a long time.
  • Options
    I left bgi and went to kritika but still havnt found a good pvp and pvm Gane even with glu kinda disappointed with all people were a saying it was gonna be lol
  • Options
    Yep, I left BGI immediatelly after they distroyed my guild. Truly, I´m just waiting for GLU to s c r e w something up again here ´cause I´ve got no faith left for the company. I´ve been playing DH5 but lost interest already - too boring.