Thundercat cant leave the guild.

ThundercatThundercat Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello my in game name is Thundercat on the iOS platform. Im here today to find out why i cant exit the guild that I am. There is still no guild members list so no one can leave. I am the #2 ranked player in Eterinty Warriors Hero's Call and Ive spent so much money in the old server and now in the Calth server. Please help me can you fix this matter. I feel disrespected because i sent several tickets and yes I apologize for my swearing but ive been stuck in another guild with no response from you and I'm loosing prizes and ranking because im the leader of TheWarGodz but without me many have left. Im all ears waiting on you to fix this. Ive been very upset that after investing so much money I dont get the respect I deserve as a paying customer.

Comments

• jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    I feel your pain bro. I´m afraid with GLU you will get no respect, man :) They are far too arrogant for that. I´ll keep my fingers crossed for you, though.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • SyMBOLlCUASTSyMBOLlCUAST Registered Users 2 Posts
    yea you know what's funny is the glu they used to put the game together didn't stick came loose that's a factory defect should be covered under warranty with compensation
  • ProhanProhan Registered Users 45 Posts
    yea you know what's funny is the glu they used to put the game together didn't stick came loose that's a factory defect should be covered under warranty with compensation

roast!!!!!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thundercat wrote: »
    Hello my in game name is Thundercat on the iOS platform. Im here today to find out why i cant exit the guild that I am. There is still no guild members list so no one can leave. I am the #2 ranked player in Eterinty Warriors Hero's Call and Ive spent so much money in the old server and now in the Calth server. Please help me can you fix this matter. I feel disrespected because i sent several tickets and yes I apologize for my swearing but ive been stuck in another guild with no response from you and I'm loosing prizes and ranking because im the leader of TheWarGodz but without me many have left. Im all ears waiting on you to fix this. Ive been very upset that after investing so much money I dont get the respect I deserve as a paying customer.

Please provide the following info:

Device type:
    OS version

Sending multiple tickets will does not make things go faster. The Customer Care team has a heavy load of issues from all games to go through. They will get to your issue when they can. Until then please provide the info requested above so I can send it to the dev team and hopefully they can get a fix for you quickly.