Moderators....just curious...

FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
Do our moderators really even exist?...neither one has made any statements or posts since Feb 2015...they were also moderators for BGI and never heard from either one....so, are you guys teasing us again???..you big kidders.....
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Cheers Firth :) Good to lay eyes again, old friend :) Well I´m also curious as the game just arrived to the Android store - the forum is poor and ill prepared for the flood of players :D Spam posts, unanswered threads, ghost space.. Anyway, if you´ve got any vacant space in Experienced, I´m all yours.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Cheers Firth :) Good to lay eyes again, old friend :) Well I´m also curious as the game just arrived to the Android store - the forum is poor and ill prepared for the flood of players :D Spam posts, unanswered threads, ghost space.. Anyway, if you´ve got any vacant space in Experienced, I´m all yours.

will make room...same name?
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    will make room...same name?

Happy to hear it :) Same as here :)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • KlorelKlorel Registered Users 27 Posts
    I don't think there's anybody from glu reading this forum...
    No moderators
    No support (asked for help in a separate thread...)
    Do whatever u want
  • SyMBOLlCUASTSyMBOLlCUAST Registered Users 2 Posts
    oh their reading the posts I just got ban other day 15 hours after posting my complaint it says to never be lifted permanent ban sad I had to make another account and now I'm trying to figure out how to delete my account or guild but their game is broken
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    Do our moderators really even exist?...neither one has made any statements or posts since Feb 2015...they were also moderators for BGI and never heard from either one....so, are you guys teasing us again???..you big kidders.....

Yes I exist, just been very busy. I'm going over the forum now and responding to players.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    oh their reading the posts I just got ban other day 15 hours after posting my complaint it says to never be lifted permanent ban sad I had to make another account and now I'm trying to figure out how to delete my account or guild but their game is broken

What's your previous account that got banned?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Yes I exist, just been very busy. I'm going over the forum now and responding to players.

Awesome handles, i was refering more to the two listed as moderators on the bottom....but thanks for all you do!!