Password Recovery.

TaliesinTaliesin Registered Users 14 Posts
OK did a silly thing and while changing heroes, tapped change account instead.

And now I'm unable to log back into the game as I've forgot my password and didn't register my email address for password recovery.

Sent an email glumobile@glu.com, but the email failed to send.

Ticket is now logged via Glu support so hopefully I'll get a response other than the automated, 'thanks for the ticket'.

Odd though that on Android devices there is no login via Google Play option that would prevent such things from happening.

Edit: Bother, even launching the game from the Google Play app doesn't help.

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Taliesin wrote: »
    OK did a silly thing and while changing heroes, tapped change account instead.

And now I'm unable to log back into the game as I've forgot my password and didn't register my email address for password recovery.

Sent an email glumobile@glu.com, but the email failed to send.

Ticket is now logged via Glu support so hopefully I'll get a response other than the automated, 'thanks for the ticket'.

Odd though that on Android devices there is no login via Google Play option that would prevent such things from happening.

Edit: Bother, even launching the game from the Google Play app doesn't help.

Sadly there is nothing I can do over the forums to help with this issue. You will have to wait for the Customer Care team to get back to you about your issue.
  • TaliesinTaliesin Registered Users 14 Posts
    Thanks for responding nevertheless, I do appreciate it.

Seems though they may take a while it's been over 24 hours since I posted the ticket and other than an acknowledgement no response.

So no game time.....
    Three days and not a single notification from "Customer Care" with regard to something as straightforward as a password reset.

Which brings a simple question to mind, "Do Glu 'Care' about their customers?"
    Here's an update.

GLU customer care has finally responded. It 'ONLY' took them 7 days.

They contacted me to 'apologise' for the 'delay' and to let me know that the problem had been forwarded onto the development team.

Why on earth does the development team need to be involved in a Password Reset?????

To add insult to injury, they GLU Customer Care, (such as it is), sent me a satisfaction survey request.

Needless to say my survey input was very non-complimentary.
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Hehe, hilarious! Thank you for update, mate :) A typical Glú situation.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    is?TUdMraLkIbCE47FR6z3fB6f4aafjE9FlpPa9GXxojtQ&height=298
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
    If I wasn't so annoyed by all of this I'd be laughing also.

13 days since original ticket posted and still no resolution.

Why on earth didn't they implement log on with Google Play Services.... they've done it with other games.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Still nothing?
    Not a peep out of GLU mate.