Raport about hackers for Handles

MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
Dear Handles

This subject is to informate you about hackers who are using mods and destroying the game. For everyone of this players who are using mod we have screens from arena for evidence.

Alone Dark
intactHero!
Kickxprzem
unforsaken
kickxonin
EnsSylla
DaVinci84
Reptile117
Kafma
Xyяce
Dec40
3aslia
dragon 140
@supestar
timo57
radio
n94
REOMAX
enigma
takachi
fofo
Magegirl
xxbent
subseven
xxrdxxx
papu
jasondt305
feel my heart
sai1141744
mooh@haha
xxxjoseanxxx
mystique
Russianpony
Duendezinha
cesar
Wars cars
Sirescorpione
Jekob
Lafko
Kickxsumit
Culo
Reptile
Mayura
The muerte
Rulik
Rwscherry
Mecheng
Reenald
Kilerzin
Otec1960
Kekelo

Guild hackers from boss raid

PRIMOIRE
DARKSIDER
MRKADUSS
Guild Galactik leader | Platform : android.

Comments

• MonigggMoniggg Registered Users 25 Posts
    Information for hackers :
    Guys from guild Galactik everyday will add new hackers. Who don't want to be on list just don't use the mod.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Moniggg wrote: »
    Information for hackers :
    Guys from guild Galactik everyday will add new hackers. Who don't want to be on list just don't use the mod.

Kickers guild doesn't hack. They didnt hack in ew3 they dont hack now
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    I understand with boss raid, but how can you tell in pvp if a player is using a mod?...have not ran into anything out of the ordinary yet from what i can tell..what do i look for?
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
    Firth wrote: »
    I understand with boss raid, but how can you tell in pvp if a player is using a mod?...have not ran into anything out of the ordinary yet from what i can tell..what do i look for?

If beat me guys with low ps 6 - 12 k ps i am sure than use mod ,nothing more
    Try bro beat me with 6-10 k ps for my 18 k
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    If beat me guys with low ps 6 - 12 k ps i am sure than use mod ,nothing more
    Try bro beat me with 6-10 k ps for my 18 k

I beat ur mage with my assassin 12.5k ps full purple set and I have a video too. I have a video where kickxonin also beat ur mage with assassin. Assassin can beat higher ps players in pvp.
    @Max sterling r u madmax in kickers? what happened with ur account?
    @Handles please investigate before doing something.

Kickxtajindr
    KICKERS_PRO
    TAJINDERR wrote: »
    I beat ur mage with my assassin 12.5k ps full purple set and I have a video too. I have a video where kickxonin also beat ur mage with assassin. Assassin can beat higher ps players in pvp.
    @Max sterling r u madmax in kickers? what happened with ur account?
    @Handles please investigate before doing something.

Kickxtajindr
    KICKERS_PRO

Tajinder your guild was earlier in boss raid too together with guild hackers , I have screen ,show you?
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    Tajinder your guild was earlier in boss raid too together with guild hackers , I have screen ,show you?
    Yes it was and u r talking about beta version. u can't judge who did the high damage to boss raid coz stats shows only for guild. when I get to know who was the hacker, I kicked him right away. After worldwide launch did u see my guild among with hackers guild? So don't point without knowing anything.

Kickxtajindr
    KICKERS_PRO
    New hacking score guild in boss raid

Renovatio
    Primorie
    Ydarkstary

New moder
    MSAYAMA811 - 1430 ps lvl 40
    lol...thats your guy MechEng !!!...in your guild!!! still in your guild...ranked number one PVP with only like 13.9k....and he is on your list of hacks...yet you say you a non hack guild???????????

any way, found it funny...so either list is wrong, so could be wrong for others, or list is correct and well...we know what that means..

firth
    Right Firth

I kick him from our guild and he said me it does not use mod , I not removed him from list becouse I want to Handles check him ,if Handles tells than yes I kick him right now

Regards
    Handles how many times I have write about hackers guild from Raid boss ? Look on top 6 and kick their pls

http://images78.fotosik.pl/28/e71981391b02af07.png

http://images78.fotosik.pl/28/3cfa019d28d49108.png
  • nightforcenightforce Registered Users 37 Posts
    i don't think they will clear the ladder list.

EW3 had hackers in the top ladder for years.

EW4 has just shown that Glu didn't learn the lesson.

Gameplay: good
    Support: bad
    greedy for money: always

thats the way Glu acts.
    i can understand it somehow
  • RonaldexRonaldex Registered Users 6 Posts
    Funny that the Monigg does not have a print of when he was always out front in chief. But others have. Nice, is not it?

I am the leader of the MaRkAdUsS (writes right), the player who wore hack has already been expelled from guild.
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    Duendezinha is from my guild and she is not a hacker why do you report people with no proof?
    Ronaldex wrote: »
    Funny that the Monigg does not have a print of when he was always out front in chief. But others have. Nice, is not it?

I am the leader of the MaRkAdUsS (writes right), the player who wore hack has already been expelled from guild.

Good joke :) hahah you write about and again your guild hacking boss raid ,all its clear for me .
    Dear Handles

New moders in game ,check and cancel their pls

BENEDICTUS VIP 10 GUILD DEFIANCE

KLAIDEX VIP 10 GUILD DEFIANCE

ARKHARA VIP 15 GUILD DEFIANCE

LUFFYDPOGI VIP 15 GUILD PINOY PRIDE

YUDGER VIP 10 GUILD ODESSA RPG

BUDDY GUY VIP 10 GUILD SOLDER

MISTIQUE VIP 10 GUILD ----

CHACE VIP 10 GUILD

MSAYAMA811 VIP 15 GUILD

Guild modders in raid boss

DEVASTACI0N
    DARKS1DE

Best regards
    Dear Handles

Cancel next hackers from world boss , we have enough rivalisation with hackers ,impossible scores after 1,2 minute from start boss world

xculio
    xxonexx
    kottora1
    reptile117
    luchirri

More players use mod fight for guild Expendables

Guilds use mod from Raid Boss

DARKS1DE
    Renovatio
    Royalty

Help us and cancel their

http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/fe5b4741cea6c4df

http://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/5c33546bd3174586

Regards Monigg
    Lazy Handles

I've writed to you so many times, you did nothing with it at all. hackers are still in the game, after a month they are trying to be fair players,nobody is controlling that. all of use are sending informations to support,and it's not that you don't do anything,you completely don't do anything. I'm thinking forwhat you are taking money. your company want only money,nothing more. nobody is interested what is going on into the game and it's another game that I play where there is only hacking and making money,because you don't care about players.
    When players are sending information to glu,to support,you're just thanking us and completely don't do anything, is this any kind of joke? your reaction is going through weeks or there isn't any. tell me how many money I need to pay for somebody to do some ting. maybe this will get into you.
    We're done with that kind of support. I think we need to call your president,then maybe you will try to do something In company.
    look at guide royalty. they just managed to get two days ago. and now they are top1 in guild,players,and you still don't do anything.
    Monigg.
    Play AngelStone....much better game...much better company....great support and not near as $$$$$...
    Are you dumb in that company? We are aritong to you all the time about royalty and there are screens about them hacking. They are suddenly showing up with accounts with full set, level 50.
    Look at my screens got from raid boss its sure that they used mod. You're banning normal people,but hackers are still playing. Look at arkhara. Vip level 15. You're trying to tell me that he spent 75000 usd and he is in top? Get to your job how you should or we will judge you for lost money. Your work is big joke.
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    So today my guild darks1de went from lvl 7 to lvl 1 don't really know if your assumptions are true, looking at their gear i don't think they modded, i hate modders. Really hope your claims are true.