Update

jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
So, when is the update coming out? I speak for the community when I say all of us are eager for this new update as there are several "spoilers" already in the game like: 4th star table, lvl 42 gear from offerings, wings, expected increase in level cap. We would prefer you let us know before starting the maintenance so we can, please, use our energy to the last drop. Thank you for your answer, Glú.

huiioMj.jpg
EW3: Jakub1302
BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    [IMG][/img]the-waiting-game_zpskav1cs0s.jpeg

Seriously, really enjoying the game!..Like the hints to an update...please keep em coming!!

love

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Thank you, Firth, for your input, hehe :) I do enjoy the hints as well, just this waiting is killing me. Seems that Glú is not ready to respond to this, so there´s nothing else to do. Anyone else bored to death by waiting?
    Blak2Ar.jpg
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    No more waiting jakub. Update hit on IOS so it will be available on android soon. Pack ur boots :-p Glu will not answer but u r going to loose some stamina :-)
    The sodding waiting is over! Taj, thanx for a warning, hehe I did loose some, but there were other gains to that as well :) Quite loving the new update, and you? :)
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    The reagents are now 30,60,and 90 guild points.
  • TAJINDERRTAJINDERR Registered Users 43 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    The sodding waiting is over! Taj, thanx for a warning, hehe I did loose some, but there were other gains to that as well :) Quite loving the new update, and you? :)
    Update is good but more greedy. 42-50 gear ser for 90 gold relics. Peace.
    Always the case with Glú - after every update it´s harder to move on :) oh well, that´s just life I guess :)