Unable to log in since update

annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
The game loads for about 2 minutes, then closes by itself. I restarted device, same thing. Cleared cache, same thing. Cleared settings and same. I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall the game, but nothing. I think there may be many more players unable to play out there. I will submit a customer care ticket and hope to get this resolved before EW5 comes out. :rolleyes:
Firth, you can boot me from the guild. I will re-apply when I get this fixed.

IGN: Anonn

Comments

• sawyerchef69sawyerchef69 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I get the same problem bro. Same old same old with glu had high hopes with this game but have been left massively disappointed once again......sort it out glu
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Moderators - sorry about the stock price today after the CC and how De Massi canceled all your bonuses this year. Think it is because these games just won't play as promised? That is not your fault. It is whoever is in charge of the develpment team and the great ideas they force the team to try to incorporate.
    I am locked out of a game I payed money for. Can I get a refund? I am done.
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    yesterday's update fixed whatever, and I am now able to log on.
    A problem is though I purchased VIP I am getting pop up ads. These often crash the game. Annoying.
    I did miss 2 days of special quests for star stones, auto battle tickets, boss fight rewards, experience points, potential gear from routine battles, free spins, log in rewards, the special timed event for leveling up, etc.
    Additionally I lost friends to send/receive energy to because they thought I was gone, guild quests for leveling up my guild, arena rewards, and so on.
    On the plus side, I did see the sun and I saw Mrs. Annon's changed her hair color. Last month.
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Haha, hilarious! Welcome back, bro :) I knew you would return eventually so I kept you among my friends :) I´m sure Mrs. Annon´s looks lovely with that "new" hair color :D Cheers, mate.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    yesterday's update fixed whatever, and I am now able to log on.
    A problem is though I purchased VIP I am getting pop up ads. These often crash the game. Annoying.
    I did miss 2 days of special quests for star stones, auto battle tickets, boss fight rewards, experience points, potential gear from routine battles, free spins, log in rewards, the special timed event for leveling up, etc.
    Additionally I lost friends to send/receive energy to because they thought I was gone, guild quests for leveling up my guild, arena rewards, and so on.
    On the plus side, I did see the sun and I saw Mrs. Annon's changed her hair color. Last month.

LOL..you always crack me up bro!!!
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID