Syncing - Connection Timed Out

DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
Haven't been able to log in at all today. I get an endless "Syncing" message with occasional connection time outs. I had this for about an hour yesterday but then it was resolved.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Amazon App store server.
Kindle HD 7.
Prev1

Comments

• LordNobleLordNoble Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm having the same problem dozer. Hope they get it fixed
  • milkyleemilkylee Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yep, been doing that all day for me as well. Just checked a few minutes ago and am still getting the same "Syncing" message.

Kindle user as well.
  • BunkBunk Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hopefully this means they're working on the update. I'm tired of being at lvl 40...
  • SigrunSigrun Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here. It's been out all day. Not much of a game if you can't play it.
    Still down for me as well. Not much of a game if you can't play it at all.
  • CivoknayCivoknay Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey Hey Dozor,
    Exact same issue for me as well, unable to play since first try Tuesday morning. On startup the progress bar gets to 99% then switches to SYNCING followed by CONNECTION TIMED OUT, at which point I have to force close the app because no button touches work at all.
    I am using a Kindle fire HDX, all other apps work fine as always with no connection issues at all.

I'm having Withdraws to play, I need my EW fix!
    Civoknay La'Driew
    Leader
    of
    Infallible
    It's been two days so far of getting the sync error, and unable to play the game. I wonder if I will still get daily items, gems, etc. or if all will be lost when I am again able to login.
  • DozorDozor Registered Users 27 Posts
    Support has asked that everyone with the issue open a ticket. You can do that here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/eternity-warriors-4/

Reinstalling the app did not fix the issue for me.
  • BubumkaBubumka Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here - endless syncing.
    I too have tried a reinstall of the game with absolutely no change to this problem, as well I use a Kindle fire HDX 7 and have been unable to play since the morning of Tuesday November 10 2015.

I just submitted a ticket using the link above provided by Dozor, let's hope they fix it soon as I need my EW fix. Not to mention all the daily stuff I'm missing out on for both my guild and myself.
    Civoknay La'Driew
    Leader
    of
    Infallible
    I've sent mine. Let's see if we actually get a response.
  • BunkBunk Registered Users 6 Posts
    Sent mine in.
    Sent a ticket and have tried posting here multiple times, but I guess admin doesn't wish to approve my posts.
    I have been unable to play since Tuesday morning, same situation as you Dozor and I use a Kindle Fire HDX.
    Hope it is fixed soon I need a fix, hate that it happened right after putting out cash for the game. Hope my auto battle tickets don't go Poof before it gets fixed, that would be a big loss.
    Civoknay La'Driew
    Leader
    of
    Infallible
    Sent a ticket and have tried posting here multiple times, but I guess admin doesn't wish to approve my posts.
    I have been unable to play since Tuesday morning, same situation as you Dozor and I use a Kindle Fire HDX.
    Hope it is fixed soon I need a fix, hate that it happened right after putting out cash for the game. Hope my auto battle tickets don't go Poof before it gets fixed, that would be a big loss.
    Civoknay La'Driew
    Leader
    of
    Infallible
    I have been unable to play since Tuesday morning, 3 days of not playing I am going through withdrawals.

Same situation as you Dozor and I use a Kindle Fire HDX 7.
    Civoknay La'Driew
    Leader
    of
    Infallible
    Received my ticket response, here is a copy and paste directly from that response.

"Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. This issue has already been forwarded to our dev team for investigation. I am sorry but we haven't received any response yet. And yes, it seems only our kindle fire users are affected. Did you already tried to reinstall the game?

Waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,
    Kae
    Glu Mobile Customer Care"
    Civoknay La'Driew
    Leader
    of
    Infallible
  • daggidaggi Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think it has been 4 days since last time I was able to sign in the game. Opened a ticket....reply was "check my Wi-Fi connection"...needless to say, that's not the problem.
    Since it didn't work after the reinstall, even trying to log in as a guest, I'm guessing its probably device related. Are you guys running Fire OS 4.5.5?
    I play on Fire OS 4.5.5 as well and I have been having the same problem. I sideload some apps and I noticed that the game was updated to version 1.1.0 with a new level 50 limit, but the game has not been updated on the Amazon store yet. I'm leery to sideload the update as I'm afraid it might mess with my account. This might be behind the sync problem.
  • KarirainKarirain Registered Users 1 Posts
    Reviews piling up with this on Amazon. I have the same problem. Sent a ticket. This actually started on the 8th for me.
    Yes that is what I am running and I'm still receiving the message. I used your link and sent a support ticket, but have not heard back from glu.
    This is what I got from glu..
    Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. This issue has already been forwarded to our dev team for investigation. I am sorry but we haven't received any response yet. And yes, it seems only our kindle fire users are affected. Did you already tried to reinstall the game?

Waiting for your reply.

Sincerely,
    Kae
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
    That was a few days ago.they haven't tried to reach out since
  • TaintedTainted Registered Users 15 Posts
    i play on galaxy s3 and this is my 3rd day of not being able to log in.Glu has now become Kabam.i wonder if they are one in the same.
  • daggidaggi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem for days now. Tech support tried to tell me it may be my WiFi....that's obviously not the problem! Very frustrating....
    I had this same problem with glu's B&G Immortals. They tried telling me my in game tag wasn't valid. Took them over a month to fix it. By than I lost interest in the game
    I still can't log on and have heard nothing from glu after submitting my ticket. LordNoble, I remember when you and many other people got banned from BGI and it took close to 2 months for everybody to be reinstated, and yes, by then many people had lost interest in the game. I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen with EW4.
    The syncing issue seems to be resolved but I can't get to my account. I wonder if it was sacrificed for stability.
    I'm finally able to log in. And I didn't lose anything.
    Same here!